This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another vxr owner

Just thought I would introduce myself and my vxr arden blue with 19's.Had it about 4 months and still loving every minute.Great site just wondering if anyone is from near wakefild with remaps and exhausts etc.[/img]

Welcome to the site.

Dont know of any one up that way but give Courtenay sport a call and ask them for help and ideas for you budget

Comment

welcome eddie a great site to meet new friends and some great tip's enjoy the ride
      sigpic
      stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
      M.U.F.C.
      http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

hi eddie welcome to the site,i live skipton west yorkshire direction and have miltek and remap.travelled down to thorney for it,well worth the drive.

Comment

Hi Eddie, like Mandy said worth the drive if you go to Thorney, im up north of Inverness and been down 3 times, wouldnt go anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by m4rtc
            Hi Eddie, like Mandy said worth the drive if you go to Thorney, im up north of Inverness and been down 3 times, wouldnt go anywhere else.
            have you tryed any where else

Comment

Originally posted by alex_c
              have you tryed any where else
              Yes, have you?

Comment

Dont need to as 22 years over 2 does it for me every time.

Comment

hi thats a long way from thorney.went on holiday to place called denly,just above inverness is that anywhere near you.

Comment

Thats beautiful!!! nearly a silver wedding anniversary

Maybe time to ditch the old ***** and have a fling with something new and wild

Comment

Originally posted by Mandy

hi thats a long way from thorney.went on holiday to place called denly,just above inverness is that anywhere near you.
                      Not too far at all

Comment

Now whats that supposed to mean.

So a 5 min wonder is better than long and meaning full.

well each to their own

some of you will learn one day that ist not all about shouting about who has the biggest of evey thin that makes then the best.

Comment

Now whats that supposed to mean.

So a 5 min wonder is better than long and meaning full.

well each to their own

some of you will learn one day that ist not all about shouting about who has the biggest of evey thin that makes then the best.
                          Never a truer word said, thats why after calling round ALL the tuners i went to TMS, funnily enough the only one who didnt tell me i was guaranteed 285+ bhp from a stage 2.
                          Anyway this is going off topic.

Ps. as for the 5 minute wonder

Comment

may be thats because he carnt when i was up there there was a guy from
                            inverness he comes down 3 times a year for work done so is he wrong you use thorney we will use Courtenay, can he wright you a map from scratch just for you car i dont no i have not used him, jon can. 286.4bhp

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

5 mins yeh alright if i'm having a cig break and a cup of tea as well pmsl
                              sigpic
                              stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                              M.U.F.C.
                              http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
                              X