This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puncture

Well only had the car just under 2 months and its only done 3000 miles and I got a puncture on the front right. Bulge in the tyre so it needs replaced. 160 for 1 conti2 19 inch. Just gonna buy 2 then use the front left as a spare as i like having the same tread levels on the car.

Not sure if its coincidence but with my last car I also had to replace tyres due to a puncture after just over a months ownership. Must be these crappy roads in Edinburgh that are basically full of potholes!!!

How did the trye kit work? I havent a scooby do (pun excused). Is it hard, I might have to call vauxhall if I get a puncture...

Comment

pd you could just call out 1 of your car snatchers and impound it 4 u then nick 1 off another motor in the pound lol :wink:
      sigpic
      stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
      M.U.F.C.
      http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Don't worry Turbo it's not just you. Had to replace my drivers side rear as it had a screw through it which was picked up in Edin. Roads are attrocious as the council has under invested in the roads by around 2 mil over the last 4 years, hence why the roads are getting worse not better.

But at least they are investing in the completely useless bus runs (aka Stenhouse - Gyle), and the tram system which is still being 'designed'.

Cost me £185 for 1 tyre as it had to be replaced asap in Northhampton, man it sucked. Had to replace 2 tyres on my old corolla due to Edin, and so far 1 on Corsa due to it.

Comment

Re: Puncture

Originally posted by Turbo
          Well only had the car just under 2 months and its only done 3000 miles and I got a puncture on the front right. Bulge in the tyre so it needs replaced. 160 for 1 conti2 19 inch. Just gonna buy 2 then use the front left as a spare as i like having the same tread levels on the car.

Not sure if its coincidence but with my last car I also had to replace tyres due to a puncture after just over a months ownership. Must be these crappy roads in Edinburgh that are basically full of potholes!!!
          You should call Clarence !!!

Comment

Working...
          X