This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 blue vxrs with 19s

So glad i didnt buy a blue one, on the way to work this morning in the space of 30 mins travelling up the A614 i saw 3 blue vxrs with 19's. Sooooooo glad i bought silver with 18's, attracts atention like a beauty queen. love it....

Well if its any consellation i can say with hand on heart living in kent i have NEVER seen a blue one on road apart from demo ive driven and ive blue on order!!
    HeavenlyDetail
    Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

ive only ever seen 1 blue too apart from silverstone whatever colour u buy they are still a very rare car to see on the road so we are all in a very priveleged band of car owners you'll probably not see another 1 for 6 months then still get excited by it when you do
      sigpic
      stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
      M.U.F.C.
      http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

I've seen black, blue and red, not seen a silver one, but seen a million silver sport hatches. They are a rare car so i don't think it matter which colour you get so long as you like it.
        Astra VXR - Power Red - Antracite 19s - Folding Mirrors - Cruise - ITG filter - Courts red hoses

Comment

i`ve only seen 1 blue & 1 black in my area since march, the blue 1 that i seen was last week as i was just driving out of dealers in curtesy car (corsa 1.2) , trued taking a video of it on my mobile but by the time i reach for the phone all i could see was a blue dot ,
          think the vxr will turn heads for a long time to come

Comment

Mine and one other Red on 19's in our town but 3 ST's a hand full of Civic type R's a couple of R32's

Comment

A red one on 18's at work.

Comment

ive seen 3 orange ST's and 1 in black, many civic type R's but..... zero VXR's (astra) ive seen one Zafira in black, and looks very nice.

Comment

See a few Zafira VXR's but only ever seen 2 Astra vxr's in my life on the road, one blue and one red covered in transfers (demo vehicle).

Comment

i see a red vxr quite abit as redvxr lives just up my street , got to say havent seen a black or silver one anywhere yet!!

i was the only one at ponty cruise on sunday nite which shows how rare we are :wink:

but then i only stayed 15min so maybe more came when i left???

Comment

Working...
                    X