This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No spare wheel

Why does a VXR that come with 19's not come with a spare wheel instead of that stupid pressure thing if you get a puncture.

the 18's dont get a spare either

My mates fucass rs dont get one either it saves weight

Comment

you dont get a spare i think a lot of the lads have been buying spares there is a thread or 2 which you could find to let you know what they have been buying dont use the c**p in the puncture thingy cos it will ruin your tyre just ring the AA i would then you will save your tyre
      sigpic
      stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
      M.U.F.C.
      http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

the reason they dont have a spare is 1. they are too big and dont fit. 2. it saves alot of weight (keeps it under 1400 kg) thats why they give you the tyre inflation kit but beware if you use that then after you need a new tyre even for a puncture

Comment

There are other ways of saving weight aswell.....

Comment

Originally posted by Police_Driver
            There are other ways of saving weight aswell.....
            Don't eat too many burgers... :wink:

Comment

I'm gonna get a space saver from a scrappy that way i can still keep the inflation kit and pimp in the car still. Plus if one of the tyers on the car shreds the inflation kit ain't gonna do much.

Comment

thats why we got the AA free use them thats what they are there for
                sigpic
                stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                M.U.F.C.
                http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by Daz_vxr
                  the reason they dont have a spare is 1. they are too big and dont fit. 2. it saves alot of weight (keeps it under 1400 kg) thats why they give you the tyre inflation kit but beware if you use that then after you need a new tyre even for a puncture
                  Not true. An 18 with original tyre fits nicely in the well, its sits just under an inch proud of the boot floor, but with the carpet down you can hardly tell.
                  Nova 1.6 16v TB's DTA 1/4mile 14.8s

Comment

But you have a Nova 1.6?

Comment

?????? Random. I used to own a Vectra GSI but whats that got to do with spare wheels in VXR's ?

I may be unusual here but the Nova is my fun car for the weekend, the VXR is my daily driver :P

My VXR also happens to have the full toolkit and an 18" VXR wheel in the errr spare wheel well, hence my reply.
                      Nova 1.6 16v TB's DTA 1/4mile 14.8s

Comment

Working...
                      X