This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why oh why do people do this.....

Decided to take th wife to work in the VXR today after she had been driving it herself for a couple of days. I get home look at the car to notice somethings not right......

Some W$%$%$r has nicked 3 out of 4 of the dust caps.....This absolutely drives me nuts and always seems to happen to me. The last car had them nicked now this one.. It was clearly kids as they weren't strong enough to undo the 4th one!!!

Why......they cost about 25p each in Halfords and look crap on a kids bike anyway. It's not the cost its the principle and the thought of some little scroat brushing his zips and all the other crap in his pockets up against the car drives me crazy!!!

Same thing happened me when i got a new Sri cdti 6 weeks ago but one of the little fu&$ers must have use plyers and marked the wheels

Comment

Now thats just totally wrong. I'm gonna get razor wire for the wheels i reckon!!!

Comment

What annoyed me most and that the only reason i noticed they were missing was the finger marks on the wheels where they had rubbed the dirt away.
        Had to go and wash the car then as it looked awful

Comment

Yeah, thats the only reason I noticed it, the wheels were clean!!

Comment

I have those anti theft ones. They have twisty sides so you have to use a key to unscrew them. i've had them for 3 months and still have them.

Comment

They even managed to remove my locking ones...solution Black plastic ones...still there after months!!
              sigpic

Comment

the only ones ive never had stolen were a metal set with locking key - think the only reason they werent stolen is becasue they were seized onto the metal shaft of the valve!! - In the end i had to get them cut off!! :?

The kids around my area used to steal the side repeaters off of my old corsa too....

Comment

and i thought stevenage was a dodgy town !!!!!!
                  sigpic
                  stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                  M.U.F.C.
                  http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Look worsy I will PM you my address and you can send em back to me....Just admit it you've been caught.

Comment

No worsys already got them on the caravan!!!
                      HeavenlyDetail
                      Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

doesn't matter i bought some anti worsy dust caps. you have to screw them the other way that will really screw him!!

Comment

do i look like a scouser ? no !!! i'm a manc we will just take the car LOL
                          sigpic
                          stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                          M.U.F.C.
                          http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

u can have it. I don't want it anymor. It's been violated!!

Comment

Originally posted by In a state
                              They even managed to remove my locking ones...solution Black plastic ones...still there after months!!
                              i had those nicked of the Vec.

WHY they is plastic and black

Comment

Working...
                              X