X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P_D's Car Photos (4 in total)

----PICTURES MOVED TO "MY SHINY BLUE VXR" THREAD-----

Nice. Was expecting some sort of arrangement of flashing lights onthe top of it. :wink:

Comment

Looking good PD. Wheres the pussy??

How many miles on it now??

Comment

420 MILES of pure enjoyment... calming down now, garaged and loved and "wiped" after every 50 miles or so.... brake dust settling like cement, had to buy some mer wheel clean to get it off.

Comment

Very nice P_D, looking good. Bet you're made up!

Comment

Luvley Jubly

Comment

Made up like a mutha f******

Comment

vvnice

Comment

PD Get yourself some of this for your wheels...
                  Quick spray every other day...not acidic like others and wheels will stay like new...
                  £12a gallon + cost of bottle and sprayer about another £4 all mequiars
                  http://www.cleanandshiny.co.uk/Produ...ProductID=9871

This is what john from clean and shiny uses on his and wheels are immaculate :wink:
                  HeavenlyDetail
                  Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

It says its for interior use!!! Other ppl have said they use it on their Wheel Arches, no one mentioned wheels! Is this the right stuff?

Comment

Yep!!!!
                      You will find that people like us who care about our cars DO NOT need acidic wheel cleaners as over time any stone chips that go into the alloy the cleaner will get into hence you see pock marks and milk spots on wheels!!
                      This cleaner is powerful enough to clean off top layer of brake dust before it eats into wheel and just needs rinsing off after..
                      It can be diluted by 4:1 aswell so effectively 4 gallons for £12 and its megs so a good product not lidl etc..
                      If you read peoples reviews underneath you will see guy states good for wheels and John at clean and shiny details peoples car porsche etc and he uses it on his wheels only!!!
                      He should know.
                      Copy of email sent to john regarding meguiars wheel brightener which is their acidic wheel cleaner

My question to John

1. someone on group buys is selling megs wheel brightener at £7.50 for 500ml and there are **** loads of takers but arnt you selling it at a gallon for £18.38 as this is on my list?

Is it the best value/performance for me to purchase for the vxr or is it too strong?

John replies
                      – Andy bought the wheel brightener from me and then he is decanting it. To be honest I don’t believe you will need anything stronger than APC for your wheels as this is what I use on the Golf.

I then asked why is the wheel brigtener too strong for the new vxr wheels if kept relatively clean and his answer was:

Hi Marc,

Yes that’s exactly the reason I suggest APC

Feel free to contact john via his website if you want to know more , his service is excellent and a zymol authorised dealer..loooooooooooooool
                      HeavenlyDetail

Comment

And 1 more taken off dw 1 min ago...

4 Hours Ago #4
                        adb
                        Washmitt Meister

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So long as they're well waxed and cleaned weekly Meg's APC or CG's Blue Rim and Wheel Cleaner will do the trick nicely
                        HeavenlyDetail

Comment

thought your trade mark was to sort your pussy out lol and is that your red police car behind you ???? very nice though
                          sigpic
                          stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                          M.U.F.C.
                          http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

it's parked far enough away so that the rust doesn't jump across to the VXR.

Comment

P_D.

I see yours is a 56 plate and you've said its a 2007 spec.

Must be one of those after 200 as i see no door badges

But a lovely looking motor

Comment

Working...
                              X