This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dash lights

Does anyone know if the opel vxr is manufactured in the same area as the vauxhall vxr as i am going to beg my dealer to try and get me dash lighting the same blue as the opel?
    I think this is soooooo much nicer and makes it more like the fantastic vw lighting inside...
    I just think orange is old hat?
    Any ideas or is this simply a pipe dream?
    I am prepared to pay shipping of parts etc if required!!
    Do you also know if its just a case of blue bulbs at installation or is there more to it than that???

Thanks buddies!
    HeavenlyDetail
    Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Mate i have an astra opc, are you talking about the dials??
    Or the radio/heater controls area??

Comment

i think he's talking about the dial's as they are a blue colour on a thread started by wolfbane showing is opc astra they look the nut's
      sigpic
      stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
      M.U.F.C.
      http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

OPC would be in KM/H as its for a europe market.

Comment

yep what i actually meant was the glow behind the dials and/or heater controls....they glow blue not orange...
          Although an after fit would be impossible want to know if i can have blue bulbs fitted not orange?
          HeavenlyDetail

Comment

do you know what stageof build your car is as you could contact either

Dougie
            http://www.vxronline.co.uk/messagebo...ewprofile&u=81

Stu
            http://www.vxronline.co.uk/messagebo...wprofile&u=109

as these are the very best ppl to help with your build options.

Comment

Both the OPC and the VXR are built in the same factory in Antwerp in Belgium. I would doubt they would be willing to produce what in effect would be a cross branded product, I would suggest this would be an aftermarket modification for you to try.

Comment

pm sent
                HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Marc i think thay would look real nice on blue vxr have a go should not be two hard if you can get the dials that is.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

Yea im not sure if all the menu system and heater controls light in blue or just dash but just love the blue look and would rather pay extra for the inconvenience and get what i really want......
                    My deposit is paid but car being ordered next month for the 2007.5 model so hopefully can be special one off dealer request....
                    HeavenlyDetail

Comment

I replaced the ones in my vectra for blue ones looks real good must say, thay were Led tho dont no if thay would work with cambus, if you put led side lights in thay dont work, would like to do mine red, way order 1 or 2 just to try.

Comment

you got 2 hopes marc and 1's bob lol the mancs have the special 1's lol
                        sigpic
                        stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                        M.U.F.C.
                        http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

AH hes taken the family out for a pot noodle and he returns at 12.30 am
                          HeavenlyDetail

Comment

have you been in contact with stu or dougie as i'm sure they would be more the helpfull in this matter.

Comment

with pot noodle but alex is right give them a call.

Comment

Working...
                              X