X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soon to become proud OPC owner in Iceland

Hi all,

This is my first post and let me start by telling how glad I am to find this community of Astra VXR/OPC owners. I've been looking for this kind of forum.

I am from Iceland and I am currently waiting for a delivery of a brand new silver gray Opel Astra OPC, which I will be receiving next Monday 6th of November. And I can't wait.

I will definately post some pictures of it when I'll get it. But mostly I look forward to get hints and tips from you in the beginning via this forum.

That's all for now. BYE BYE
    sigpic

Welocme to the site.

Comment

welcome to the forum maxell you will find lots of tips, and friendly people on there, 6 nov no sleep for u tonight then dont forget to give her a good check over (and the car)

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

Welcome....

Wow snow tyres?
        HeavenlyDetail
        Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Thank you guys!

Originally posted by vxrmarc
          Welcome....

Wow snow tyres?
          No snow here yet, and most likely little or no snow until January I would guess. But yes, as of Nov 1st we can put winter tires on, and I will have to buy 4 winter tires for my 18" rims within this month for sure. I've checked their prices here in Iceland and they will cost me about 650 Pounds. :?

But as you can guess, I've got a permanent grin on my face waiting for the car!
          sigpic

Comment

I have been to Reykjavik when i was in the RAF, stopped there to refuel a/c went u/s so stayed 3 nights very nice place great people.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

Sadly I will not be getting the car today. I got a phone call this morning from the dealer telling me that in final inspection they noticed some shipping damage on the front spoiler.
              sigpic

Comment

Iceberg?
                HeavenlyDetail
                Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Welcome to forum, hope they get spoiler fixed asap and that you get the beast soon. Nice to see we are starting to get more and more members from other countries.

Let us know how it goes with dealer....

Comment

Thank you guys, here's hoping for a better day today!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by vxrmarc
                      Iceberg?

You plonker Rodney.

Iceland is a shop for frozen food.

Sorry to hear you trouble why not ask for a discount and get the car and then have a Carbon spoiler fitted instead?

Comment

Originally posted by alex_c
                        Sorry to hear you trouble why not ask for a discount and get the car and then have a Carbon spoiler fitted instead?

According to the dealer I will get the car most likely on Thursday! Don't know if I believe that actually.

They are gonna fix the scratch on the bumper and I will get a discount for sure for the delay.

Well I am OK with waiting a little if I get a discount! It's only 2 days, well actually more like 44 hours.
                        sigpic

Comment

Nice.

Comment

Hi all,

I GOT MY CAR!!!!

I got it 4 hours ago, and am LOVING it. Will talk later, bye bye!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

well get some pics of it when you can

Well worth the wait aint it.

Comment

Working...
                              X