This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aussie Astra VXR

Just took delivery of new Astra VXR in Asutralia. I of 100 marketed here by HSV (same people who make the Monaro VXR) I noticed a lot of chat about the lack of a spare tyre. The Aussie deliverd cars have full size spares. It is an alloy which looks like the wheel fitted to an Astra CDTi here but has a 205/45ZR17 tyre. The part number of the wheel is: 5138227208135001L. Also included is a neatly packaged jack tools etc mounted in foam under the spare. Car is called an HSV VXR and comes well loaded with full leather, climate control, 19's, six stacker CD, and curiously those blue Opel PC instruments. Probably becouse we have Km. It also has an Opel badge on the steering wheel boss! Only done 400 Km's but appaers to be a cracker. Surprisingly much more refined than my previous shape Astra SRi Turbo (200hp).

nice one mate

yeah the reason for your opel dash cluster is because of the km measurement but then in saying that ours has both and the steering wheel centre i believe was down to the HSV badge not yet being tested with the airbag!

happy motoring

Comment

welcome to this site linley hope you can popst some pic's of your aussie motor
      sigpic
      stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
      M.U.F.C.
      http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Welcome and seen you around
        HeavenlyDetail
        Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

awesome aerodynamics, i thought only F1 cars could theoretically drive upside down.

Comment

Working...
          X