This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MPG

In the process of test driving at the moment. Had a Focus ST this weekend. Very very quick but hugely thirsty. Was getting 16 mpg driving it hard and 25 taking it very easy. Realistically what sort of mileages are you guys getting in your VXRs?

between 30-35, normal driving with some blasts.

Seems to be getting worse though.........
    Astra VXR - Power Red - Antracite 19s - Folding Mirrors - Cruise - ITG filter - Courts red hoses

Comment

I get around 23-30. depends if i use the motorway or just normal a roads.

Comment

Getting it below 20 is quite hard to do, drive it on a motorway at a constant speed of 56MPH and you can see in excess of 45MPG

Comment

I cant seem to get above 20.9 mpg. Usually 17 is displayed. I always have the average consumption showing, and it always annoys me how low it seems to be.

Comment

So the Focus ST ain't that bad then... But the Astra was more fun... Decisions decisions...

Comment

You know what to get

Comment

im seeing up to 34mpg when cruising

Comment

No, the ST has awful fuel economy and the VXR is great in comparison.
                  11k in mine so far at an average of 30.4mpg

Comment

Average is 20 for me.

Comment

MPG

Have seen range go up to 500 miles on way back from Dorset. It didn't stay there for long after a quick burst with a Golf R32.

Never mind it looked good for a while!

Comment

mines around the 26-30 mark with some motorway in that did 200 miles yesterday up to blackburn in 2hrs 30 mins and still over a quarter of tank left who cares anyway the smile on me face compensates for the fuel usage
                        sigpic
                        stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                        M.U.F.C.
                        http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

depends wether the missus is in car

Comment

Average 22mpg mixture of ring roads and traffic. BMW average 22mpg on same!!! In traffic about 17mpg

Comment

BC1: says 25.2 mpg this has not been reset since i got the car.

BC2: says 33.6 at the moment astrying to drive slower.

Car has now covered over 4000 miles and seems better on fuel or its me not booting it as much

Comment

Working...
                              X