X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO SAY ABOUT THIS?

:?

i could not believe it when i saw this.
    earlier today i was looking at a website called exhaust uk who make custom exhausts for your car. i was browsing through there gallery page and i came across this particular image:

http://www.exhaustsuk.co.uk/frames.html

if you click on the link, this will take you to the intro for the website you can either skip this or watch it, then if you click on the gallery icon button on the navigation bar on teh left hand side, then at teh top of the page click on cars and then in the bottom right hand corner click on modified this will take you to the gallery were the image if you then scroll down to about 10 images down then you will see a arden blue vxr click on that and then have a look at it..............................

personally i think this is SHOCKING. some of you may like it but not me, to be honest i think they have wrecked a perfectly gorgeous car

WHAT DO YOU THINK????

sorry i had problems uploading the image!
    Fully Loaded Burg Edition Track Car

totally agree ,ouch!!!!!!!!
    would like to see what the astra vxr would look like with 2 exausts like the vectra though

Comment

agree................ 5 hite

Comment

WTF. Well i think its pants probably ony one of them work :wink:

Notice the Max Power logo in the back ground. pretty much explains it really.

Comment

do people not have anything better to spend their hard earned money on?

Oh dear........
          Astra VXR - Power Red - Antracite 19s - Folding Mirrors - Cruise - ITG filter - Courts red hoses

Comment

its a 20 grand car why??????????????

No from me sorry ...............................

Comment

not a fan at all.

Comment

Originally posted by daz
                would like to see what the astra vxr would look like with 2 exausts like the vectra though
                The original Astra HPC (High Performance Concept) had twin exit. Looked good.

If anyone finds the image, let me know so I can add it to our files
                | Find | Watch | Follow |

Comment

it's awful lol
                  sigpic
                  stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                  M.U.F.C.
                  http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

You can shove that up yr exhaust pipe that's blxxdy awful!!!

Now watch the words!! Mod

Comment

The person that done that to a VXR should be taken into the street and flogged

Comment

Look at the SEAT below it, it looks like a panda with tusks

Comment

Sh1te

Comment

I reckon you could legitimately arrest them for that PD. the offence would be CAC. Crime Against Cars!

Comment

Im on the case M3power

Comment

Working...
                              X