This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B**TARDS!

Just gone to my car and some kind person has keyed the drivers side from the rear wheel arch to middle of drivers door...

Scumbags.....

How easy is black sapphire to colour match???

Andy H

quite good to match.

how deep is it as i might polish out with some 1200 wet and dry but get a body shop to do it as you might burn through the paint.

Comment

Jesus, that sucks. There's some right scum out there. Best of luck getting it sorted

Comment

Haynesmate I am gutted for you bro. I cannot tell you how I'm feeling what you're feeling right now. Jealous g*ts. All I can say is it well get sorted. Make sure you use a Vxl bodyshop.

Keep ya chin up dude I know it seems like it now but it ain't the end of the world.

Sorry can't help with techy paint questions.

Comment

It aint red, so you're ok! Sorry to hear it mate, some jealous people out there, instead of working hard to buy things, they vandalise others posessions. I work in some bad areas of Leicester, I know its gonna appen to me too! Just get it fixed professionally mate

Comment

This is my paranoia, always concerned about this and car park door banging. Do you mind me asking, where was it (in the UK) and where (in a car park, street?). What time of day?

Comment

Originally posted by rflowers
              It aint red, so you're ok!
              Arden blue is not a good colour to match either

My Zaf was key'd down both sides and across the bonnet cost £2500 on the insurance. it has bright green in the paint and it is slightly pearlesent and it was done twice to get the right colour match.

i then gat it back and the next day some bird pulled out infront of me and did £8500 damage.

Comment

Yep me too some ppl have no respace for others stuff. Need good ******

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

Thanks for your replies guys.

Was in my works car park in Watford. Sometime between 9am and 2pm. There is a CCTV camera which may shed some light on it... A tyre was let down aswell just for good measure!

My anger has subsided. Just so frustrating....

Andy H

Comment

Police_Driver, are you reading my brain waves or something? You have said exactly what I am feeling. Well said.

Comment

Yeah, I am good at reading minds!

Comment

That is proper **** pal, really sorry to hear that. I'd be more than gutted. Hope you get it sorted.
                        Astra VXR - Power Red - Antracite 19s - Folding Mirrors - Cruise - ITG filter - Courts red hoses

Comment

Ouch, bout of bad luck there alex

Comment

No thats just is driving (like bull in china shop)

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

removed

Comment

Working...
                              X