Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does the sports button come on all models or is it optional?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does the sports button come on all models or is it optional?

I have my Arden blue beast on its way to me and went for the leather pack for personal taste!

I have seen a lot of comments about the sports button. Didnt notice it on test drive, to busy holding car to road!

May sound sily but if it is included great if not i still cant wai tfor what i consider to be a big change about to happen to my life!

Damian

Welcome, and your `Sports Button` WILL be there as standard ................... just dont touch it till you get used to the car.

Comment

welcome daimian yeh every car as 1 and like scooter says dont touch it cos all hell lets loose i hardly ever put mine on it's quick enough without it but you wanna build those forearm muscles up for when you do cos jeeeze does it pul
      sigpic
      stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
      M.U.F.C.
      http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Thanks for the answer i was hoping for!!!! Think it is a car that you need to learn to drive in order to reveal the deep delights hidden under the bonnet.

Comment

yeh deffo its a lovely car and the look's you get just makes the smile get bigger , and it will get even bigger when stage 3 comes along very soon lol
          sigpic
          stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
          M.U.F.C.
          http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Damian eh? Wonder if that says something about how he will drive.... lol

Good choice of car and yes it is advised to get used to normal first. Although sport does not provide additional power it does quicken responses from the throttle which if you are not used to can be a little 'shocking' to the uninitiated (think my wife had a brown trouser moment when I pressed it whilst she was driving )

Comment

Working...
            X