This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Stick or not to Stick?

I have the two silver small side badges for my Astra. They are not on the car yet, but I am torn. I already have one on the interior passenger dash, should I put them on the sides of the car or not.

To stick, or not to stick?
    Yes
    0%
    No
    0%
    Don't know
    0%
    Have a Break. Have a Kit Kat.
    0%

Yes STICK STICK... It's known as a chavmobile so you must have loads of bling Elizabeth Duke is doing a VXR chunky imitation chain in time for Christmas!

Comment

Originally posted by Crawley Cruiser
      Yes STICK STICK... It's known as a chavmobile so you must have loads of bling Elizabeth Duke is doing a VXR chunky imitation chain in time for Christmas!
      Offensive content removed - BO55 VXR

Comment

Done

Comment

Hi if its any help i put them om mine a while ago i think they look great, i have had many people comment saying they suit the car.

Comment

Originally posted by D6 VXR
            Hi if its any help i put them om mine a while ago i think they look great, i have had many people comment saying they suit the car.
            Can you post a pic...

Comment

leave em off and de badge the whole car , lux better

apologies for our run in other mth pd , just had afew bad experiances with your lot

Comment

i got em on mine i think they look great and lets people know what it is if they are at the side of you
                sigpic
                stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                M.U.F.C.
                http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by worsy
                  i got em on mine i think they look great and lets people know what it is if they are at the side of you
                  theyd hav to be blind not to notice mahoooosive wheels

Comment

Im not really sure but i do believe that the front grill should have a vxr logo as seen on this forum to keep in the likes of other marques!!!!

They are the one thing that i truly believe do not look tacky and are visible in rear view mirror!!

The only point i would say about side badges is that they were intended to keep the tradition going as per the astra range but the vxr should stand out due to being the flagship model and should have either had

1. proper vxr logo on door or

2. nothing :wink:
                    HeavenlyDetail
                    Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

I think the 2007 model has them as standard, I should be getting some this weekend from LMF.

Comment

only 200 of em have the side badges then vx shelved em so only the special people have em on their cars lol
                        sigpic
                        stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                        M.U.F.C.
                        http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

I asked my dealer for the badges the other day. He gave me the proper ones with the red 'r'. They are the same size as the one on the boot, have had the girlfriend hold them up to the car, and they dont look too big. Still unsure whether to put them on, so they are just gonna sit in the glove compartment for now until I decide.

Comment

In the words of father ted

go on go on go on go on!!! :wink:
                            HeavenlyDetail
                            Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Get them on.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

Working...
                              X