X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BLACK VXR ARRIVES FOR CHRISTMAS 18/12/2006

Hi There,

My Astra VXR arrives 18 Dec 2006 and I am very excited!!

But anyone know what the A pillar logo / motif will look like seen some with vXr (with the larger red x) some with the silver vxr smaller logo and some without any logo on the side! Either way I can't wait!

I've gone for Black, 19's, cruise, AFL Zenons, Keyless entry and start, elec folding door mirrors, autoglym and gap insurance!

wheres the a pillar situated on the car ? and great choice of colour lol and welcome to the site ..
    sigpic
    stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
    M.U.F.C.
    http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

WELCOME AND ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      HeavenlyDetail
      Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

yup nice one mine arrives on the 18th too its an ex demo mine is also black with the 19's i cannot wait
        Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

Comment

Originally posted by worsy
          wheres the a pillar situated on the car ? and great choice of colour lol and welcome to the site ..
          The bit up either side of windscreen.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

what and there is a logo on there ?
            seem's a bit of a small space for a logo !!!!!
            sigpic
            M.U.F.C.

Comment

I think he meens on the black bit on the back of the doors.seen some on the bottom brook d had them on hers.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

will have to check mine out as it's supposed to be a my 07 will do it tommorrow lol
                sigpic
                M.U.F.C.

Comment

ha ha haaaar! Got her today at 9am - we've not been parted since, she's sat outside now smiling at me! Am I sad but I keep feeling the need to glance outside every 10 minutes to check she's ok!

Didn't have any logos down the sides at all which I prefer tbh. I checked out all the things on the check list before I drove her off! Came with just 16 miles on the clock. Amazingly good job by the dealer - Nidd Vale in Harrogate! And they matched the price.

What a car tho! makes me smile and grin like a cheesy school boy!

I think I'll run her in for a bit till about 600 miles before I go crazy but it's far too wet to test her out fully yet anyhow!

chuffed to bits!

Comment

Really pleased for you

So when will you be giving he your first detailing treatment??

Comment

happy day's bongo get some pic's up when you get the chance
                      sigpic
                      M.U.F.C.

Comment

Congratulations!

I am truly happy for you. I alway get a big smile when members here get their car. It reminds me back about a month ago when I got mine! I can tell you I still have a grinding smile! :P
                        sigpic

Comment

What a great XMas present.....will it come all wrapped up with a bow?

Comment

Congrats, I've had mine 4 months and still enjoy looking at it, even sneaking a peek when I walk by the window. The view washing up is fantastic now - The VXR.

Hope you have many fun and fast miles ahead.

Welcome to the site aswell

Comment

OK one word of advice. Buy 2 buckets and a lambs wool wash mit. Your paint will be pristine so you want to keep it that way, but DO NOT USE A SPONGE.

I have a black one and its nice and swirling and I wouldn't want it to happen to you
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X