This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COME BACK STIM!!!!!!

Who thinks Stim should come back with all the latest news on his engine??
    YES
    0%
    NO
    0%
    ABIT
    0%
    ALOT
    0%

Come on mate COME BACK.............. I looked forward to the updates on that, just incase mine goes Bang......

Comment

yeh come back mate would like to know how you get on
      sigpic
      stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
      M.U.F.C.
      http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Please come back!

P.S. Confusion options in this poll. Didn't know which I should select of the 2 positive options.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maxell
          Please come back!

P.S. Confusion options in this poll. Didn't know which I should select of the 2 positive options.
          YES = you want him to come back

NO = you don't want him to come back

ABIT = come back but don't write so much!!

ALOT = come back and tell everybody 100000000 times right from the very beginning and block the whole damn forum with only your topic!!! :

(only joking mods & admins)

hope this helps

Comment

Look you have people from around the world Iceland say come back...........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COME BACK......

Comment

were not doing very well guys at getting him back, come on get voting. I bet you all did better than this when it was FREE DEIDRE on corry

Comment

yeh *** back stim , i only logged on tonight to see what woz happening in STIM WORLD :wink:

Comment

o.k which bad boy voted NO, the least you can do is explain yourself!!!

Comment

Sorry, Im must be missing something here- why has he gone, and where have all his threads gone?

I have only not logged in for a couple of days- whats happened?

Comment

Stim and his posts

First of all,
                      I'll apologise to you lot who wanted to hear how his engine problem was progressing.

Secondly, although I respect stims wishes with deleteing all his threads..
                      ....Did he need to throw his toys out of the pram ??

All I was sugegsting was that he updated us now and again, not constantly.

Oh well, just call me big bad john !
                      tuner talk: "Just get out and drive the damn things !!!"
                      The truth is out there ...

Comment

Quite ironic though John. Huge sig and avatar promoting the AstraSport forum and contributing to the removal of a genuinely interesting topic on here.

Comment

Originally posted by m4rtc
                          .....contributing to the removal of a genuinely interesting topic on here.
                          Are you for real !.... I never said remove the topic ....
                          my sig and avatar have nothing to do with what I post on here....

What, if any advantages would the removal of an engine going pop thread give AS ?
                          tuner talk: "Just get out and drive the damn things !!!"
                          The truth is out there ...

Comment

Ok, so he asked for all his threads to be removed? And Im guessing that is on the basis that you made a comment about not starting so many threads about the same subject?

Sounds like a proper toys out of pram to me. No need to be so blxxdy touchy.

If you cant take some gentle criticism than don't post in the first place- this forum is not just some big xxxx-kissing experience. Deal with it.

Just my opinion mind.

Words edited - Mods

Comment

He can remove his own posts but not the thread.

Does seem to me there is some sort of cover up here but dont quite know what or where. this is my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                              X