This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oil change and service costs...

What price have you paid for an oil change and also yearly service at your dealership?
    HeavenlyDetail
    Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

i just paid £ 68 for an oil and filter change at 1700 miles a couple of wk's ago marc will do it again at about 5k then not till about 10 k after that , they dont need servicing till about 20k apparantely
    sigpic
    stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
    M.U.F.C.
    http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Mine is done for £25 on a quiet morning, oil paid for and £10 for the technician!

Comment

yeh but i claim all mine back through my business lol
        sigpic
        stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
        M.U.F.C.
        http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

The parts should not be anymore than £20 (assuming you can obtain from trade club) and the rest will be labour for a 30 min job !!

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky
            The parts should not be anymore than £20 (assuming you can obtain from trade club) and the rest will be labour for a 30 min job !!
            What including synt oil
            HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Yep the oil is about £15 under trade club and filter about £2 assuming it uses the x93 canister type filter. However, I bought a filter for the Vectra back in Novemebr last year and it was, wait for this £25.00 gulp. I was not prepaid for that, and it was on back order

Comment

paid just under 20 kwid for vauxhall oil and filter thru trade club and did it myself at 3000 miles

reg vardy wanted 75 kwid to supply the stuff and do it for me , when it comes round to 20000 ile let them do it to get my book stamped

Comment

think the service will be around the £150 ish mark

Comment

Wow these prices are just unreal...

bmw coupe was like £300 and partners 02 clio dynamique due 72,000 service £300 + £270 cam belt yea cheers renault!!!!!
                    HeavenlyDetail

Comment

My oil and filter was done @ 2500miles and cost me about £22 for the parts and £30 for the labour.

and thats for 5l of fully sunth oil and the long life filter

Comment

Kwikfit charge £39 and thats for Mobil 1 and filter :wink:

Comment

Originally posted by comms666
                          Kwikfit charge £39 and thats for Mobil 1 and filter :wink:
                          That's a very good price, I've just paid £39.00 for 5 litres of Mobil 1 from my local car accessories shop for the wifes Polo GTI's next service.

Comment

When does the manual say you should do the first oil change??

Comment

What's best for the Astra VXR Amsoil 10w-40 fully synthetic oil for £39.95 for 5 litres or Mobil 1?

Comment

Working...
                              X