This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rear lights

Hi guys great site 1st of all. Has any1 had problems with there rear lights condensating up when washing the car by hand or when it rains . ave only had my 56plate black vxr astra for 4wks and the garage have replaced 3 sets o back lights already and they cant explain why this is hap any help on this would be great

Welcome to the site enjoy your stay.

there has been many posts with ref the rear lights.

It is a common problem.

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/messagebo...ht=rear+lights

Comment

Yeah, I read it on the site that this is normal for all. So whan I washed mine for the first time, I noticed it too for a split second and I just kept going without even thinking about it at all.
      sigpic

Comment

My front and rears and fogs all turn to fog

Comment

yeah my front and rear lights do this, the rears are being changed under warranty.
          Astra VXR - Power Red - Antracite 19s - Folding Mirrors - Cruise - ITG filter - Courts red hoses

Comment

Originally posted by Daz5182
            yeah my front and rear lights do this, the rears are being changed under warranty.
            so is this a warranty issue then , cos i was prepared to put up with the condensation :?

Comment

One of my front fogs dont do it i think i fixed it but i'm not too sure what do you think.

Comment

think u kicked it hehehe u def wont get that under warranty

Comment

no was a stone but it has a bit of glass missing now so deffenatly wont fog up any more.

Comment

Welcome Hy2yel:

Have fun and enjoy the forum

Dont forget to get a mugshot up and photo of your car in relevant posts
                    HeavenlyDetail
                    Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

watchout for worsy = he is a happy slapping legend

Comment

i'll slap you pd lol my rear light's are terrible for fogging up and that's without washing em thats just if i leave it out overnight
                        sigpic
                        stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                        M.U.F.C.
                        http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

yeah i'm getting them done. Don't know whether to mention the front ones or not??? Anyone had them done at all?
                          Astra VXR - Power Red - Antracite 19s - Folding Mirrors - Cruise - ITG filter - Courts red hoses

Comment

ave had my front fogs dun under warranty and they have been ok so far my front lights have ben ok as wel i put rain x on them so maybe this is helpin

Comment

I don't notice it, i never wash it, it doesn't do it then!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X