X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bought a VXR Number Plate

I have bought a VXR Number plate for the Astra

R13 VXR

My Initails being RB so at a distance..........

You will be pigged for that, illegal, numbers too close

Comment

cool plate :wink:

Comment

Originally posted by Police_Driver
        Dont Know mate, I had a plate a few years ago(ROI 3569-- Read ROB5 69) and only ever had bother from one local traffic plod, all stopped once he moved area

Comment

Originally posted by Police_Driver
          I agree its illigally spaced, but do the rozzers take much notice of these things nowadays?

I was of the opinion that they would use this as a reason for tugging you to check yer papers but with ANPR, they probably wont bother unless its been really f'kd about with to make it unreadable/non-sensicle

Comment

Fine is £20 a time for mis-representing a registration mark and as Chris said the Police don't usually bother unless it's really been firked around with

Comment

Robbie ive always had a spare set of legals in the boot of my cars and have been stopped twice and offered to change over as was unsure on legalitys...Both times they have been good to me and said ok but luckily have not had this in home town....
              HeavenlyDetail
              Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

thats not a bad idea, carnt beet a bit of bull.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

yeah thay are illegal but you shuldn't get too much jip from the rozzers, hopefully they'll have something better to do, like get untaxed/uninsured drivers rather than worry about brand new cars that are roadworthy with legit people driving.

As for the plate, think it is very good.
                  Astra VXR - Power Red - Antracite 19s - Folding Mirrors - Cruise - ITG filter - Courts red hoses

Comment

Yep agree my family are also in the met and their hands are tied these days and with all the political correctness going on (not allowed to say anyone going for a chinky!!) i think our police force is absolutly sh&%$ these days and the courts are even worse...

Good on Holland thats what i say!!!!!!!!
                    HeavenlyDetail

Comment

its a bit sad that our police concentrate on legitimate drivers rather than doing the job their paid for...........catching criminals

Comment

Originally posted by vxrmarc
                        Yep agree my family are also in the met and their hands are tied these days and with all the political correctness going on (not allowed to say anyone going for a chinky!!) i think our police force is absolutly sh&%$ these days and the courts are even worse...

totally agree there about holland it's time we decided whose country this is , and get on with leaving us motorist's alone and deal with the real issue before it's too late for us all . soz pd just my opinion
                        sigpic
                        stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                        M.U.F.C.
                        http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by worsy
                          Originally posted by vxrmarc

totally agree there about holland it's time we decided whose country this is , and get on with leaving us motorist's alone and deal with the real issue before it's too late for us all . soz pd just my opinion
                          Yep me too but lets get this straight this is not an individual policeperson i.e i hate the police.... this is the conditions that they now have to work under and abide by political madness etc not personal as my family would not talk to me ........
                          anyway back to topic!!
                          HeavenlyDetail

Comment

yeh we'll leave it for another day , was humming and eyeing over w7 vxr or W30RSY what do you think ?
                            sigpic
                            stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                            M.U.F.C.
                            http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

thats the one W30RSY got to be.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

Working...
                              X