This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raced a ..........

Cavalier last night, on a dual carriage way, from about 20 mph off a roundabout in 2nd upto about 100ish, straight line acceleration and i couldn't get away...... What's tht all about? I was well shocked.

Anyone want to buy a VXR? Might spend £1000 on a cav
    Astra VXR - Power Red - Antracite 19s - Folding Mirrors - Cruise - ITG filter - Courts red hoses

might of had plenty off work done to it,,,,if not learn to drive lol

Comment

i pressed sport and everything, thought i was gonna take the p**s out of him, but it was me who went away embarassed.....

Astra VXR - Power Red - Antracite 19s - Folding Mirrors - Cruise - ITG filter - Courts red hoses

Comment

Could have been a Cav Turbo, with a C20LEt unit. Can match a VXR with some work.

Cav Turbo also came in 4x4 models. Going to be better in the wet than the Astra!

Comment

Some motors u just dont now what thay are running, at least u wornt beet.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

Yer like my old corsa, rememeber , was a scooby beater

Comment

Some might suggest a stage 4 VXR is already on the road, dont blink you might miss it !!!

Comment

Whats stage 4 then, if stage 3 is intercooler, is it bigger turbo.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

it was a turbo, went really well, good condition too, was a bit chaved up but looked well for the age.

You can tune them up to 300+ BHP with about £800.

Comment

my 1990 sierra whups vxrs as well :wink:

Comment

sierra cosworth??

Comment

yup indeedy

Comment

proper piece of kit mate, nothing like the old school stuff i love it.

Comment

Originally posted by Daz5182
                            proper piece of kit mate, nothing like the old school stuff i love it.
                            yup all the power with none of the gadgets , tracton control is your right foot

Comment

Well did a MAZDA 6 MPS on sat in the Astra and it was not over easy but i was a whooping.

Comment

Working...
                              X