• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is that the 2.3 4wd one ??

Comment

yes

Comment

cool , bit too much of a grownups car tho !

even tho the ads are aimed at the younger / vampire market :wink:

Comment

that was a very polite way of saying it's an old gits car.

Comment

what made it not so easy, tell us, we went details.

Comment

Some thing to do with it having a 2.3 turbo engine. pushing 260 when ours is 240 but mine i hope is about 255 as a full miltek is in place.

http://www.mazda6mps.com/uk/specs/sp...ls.asp?id=2127

Comment

For your laugh only - had a guy in a Fiesta ST try to race me. M1 late at night it was empty, I was driving along at nearly 80mph and began to approach the Fiesta. Got up to around 30 metres away and noticed that he had started to match me so I wasn't closing in anymore abd infact started to pull away from me. Thought fine, press pedal a little bit more, was in Sixth gear non sport and went up to 90. Got to 25 metres and same thing started to happen again, he began pulling away. However this time I noticed he was a bit more 'determined', and was definately going for it. Looked at the road and it was empty so thought fine, I'll give you a good shamefull embarrassment.

Let him go until he was about 1/2 mile away, dropped to 4th, hit sport and floored it. Kept going to 5.5K revs in each gear (didn't want to push it too far) but went flying past him after about 15secs. Put about a mile between us and then lifted off back to normal cruising speed, embarrasment given, satisfaction gained, point proven.

Comment

not bad.

they have a 2.0 16v 150ps engine so was not much of a match but i bet fun.

Comment

Big style, was laughing the minute I saw him trying to pull away. It's why I humoured him and allowed the gap to get get up to 1/2 mile. Must admit was sniggering as I went roaring past.....

Comment

took a prospective buyer out in cossie yesterday , scared the c**p out of him doing a rolling burn out at 60mph

sill got his nails stuck in the bolsters

Comment

So when's he picking it up?

Comment

he said it shouldnt be on the road and its not quite what he wanted :wink:

i told him you didnt hav to press throttle as far and it would be more drivable but the drip white face after going side wards up a str8 road said it all

Comment

he said it shouldnt be on the road, why

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

its rwd with 300 bhp at the wheels once the boost gauge hits 1.4 bar all traction is lost on anything less than bone dry !

and it rained on thurs so was still a damp surface, not that its much better in the dry .......you cant boost up on corners :?

Comment

Working...
                              X