This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New owner

Hi had my vxr nearly a week only 200 miles on the clock what can i say its an amazing car only taken it to 5k rev's at the moment dont want to drive it to hard yet though the salesman said it would be ok . The only problem i have seen so far is the drivers side sideskirt has come away in a small area is this common ?

You have to use your engine properly to loosen it up and work all the parts. Let it warm up and give it regular bouts of hard power.

Comment

Hello dave yes the skirts have given trouble to some get it back to dealer.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

Re: New owner

Originally posted by davexnt
        Hi had my vxr nearly a week only 200 miles on the clock what can i say its an amazing car only taken it to 5k rev's at the moment dont want to drive it to hard yet though the salesman said it would be ok . The only problem i have seen so far is the drivers side sideskirt has come away in a small area is this common ?
        I had the same problem, they noticed it on the passenger side (right side) when they were delivering it to me. They fixed it for me a few days later.
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the replys been giving it short bursts of power after it has warmed up so will keep on doing that . With regards to the sideskirts i will get on to the dealer in the week about that . I think 3rd gear is amazing it just goes from 20 to 80 in a matter of seconds all i can say is i am over the moon with it .

Comment

Welcome to the site Dave......
            Have fun and get your car photos posted.....

:wink:
            HeavenlyDetail
            Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Welcome, glad to have you onboard.

Funnily enough the best comment I've had so far was from a friend who owns a scooby and he basiclly said "Jesus, that car loves third gear" - which about sums it up really

Comment

Working...
              X