This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• regal/courtenay sport

i have been looking at both sites and found regal offer a 340bhp package is this a little exaggerated as i have heard they do claim a little too much. what are your opinions plus i have found courtenay give a much higher level of after sales service, regal dont wanna know
    Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

silicone hoses

regal silicone hoses. the turbo hoses comprise of three hoses i have courtenays x2 plus transfer pipe. wat is regals third for

Comment

courtenays every time for me as u say after care its the name of the game. as for 340 thats alot of work and pennies.

some tuners do a turbo to intercooler pipe as well .

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

any reason why you kept the standard plastic piece between the two turbo hoses and not got the stainless steel transfer pipe

Comment

Just didnt fancy it no other reason.

Comment

whay do they supply the new piece is it just for show i have it but now seein your dunno which to go for

Comment

Its just for looks as far as i know mate.

Comment

is it not to stop it sucking flat

Comment

no its hard plastic it wont suck flat.

Comment

yeah thats what i thought must be for aesthetics then

Comment

the pipe on the Z20LET never sucked flat when you drove it as it would have been filled with positive pressure.

they would suck flat when reved standing still as the turbo was not making boost as there was no load.

the original pipe would sofen from the engine heat and expand thus reducing the pressure. thats why i hard pipe was fitted.

The metal pipe is for those ppl that like to bling the engine bay with other shiney bits but its not to my taste.

Comment

how did you get your cross over pipe red, did you powder coat it?
                        how did you get such a good match to the pipes

Comment

Dont ask questions like that Dave would have to kill you as its top secret.

Comment

Corsa - XVRDave did explain/cover this in a previous thread, or at least I'm pretty sure he did as I remember reading sometihing about how he colourred that part of the engine. However if you can't find the thread I'm sure if you PM VXRDave he will be happy to tell you - whether or not there is an administration charge is up to Dave and of course your life is in your own hands- lol

Comment

Its flame red from vauxhall,(the limited edition red) same as the car, plastic primer filler primer then the red top coat.

Comment

Working...
                              X