This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie to this site

Hey there people im new to the site so please take it easy on me ok, Im Dave im 22 from Northampton and i own a 56plate Vauxhall Astra VXR. Im on here just to gets some hints and tips on what to do with my car. First thing im doing to my Black VXR is to black out all the windows and hopefully get some black and polished liped alloy wheels. What do you lot reckon? Plus if i do fit a dump valve will that void my warranty?

Hi mate, Im from Kettering 15 Miles down the road, Im waiting for mine to come next week Arden Blue with most of the Goodies, The Dump V Will not affect it as i am aware, Most of the Lads and Ladies will tell you on here.....Bhav

Comment

hi there dave i too have a black 1 and am thinking about tints but also stage 3 very soon i live down the road in stevenage so there is quite a few of us popping up around the south now
      sigpic
      stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
      M.U.F.C.
      http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

hello mate quite a few vxr's round northants/corby/thrapstone area's hope to catch you at some of the meets.

Comment

welcome to the site....
          mod the car and post photos in my black vxr where worsys proudly props them all up

p.s nice sisters...
          HeavenlyDetail
          Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

yeh im the proper upper and yeh are they twins ??? lol 1 each marc lol
            sigpic
            M.U.F.C.

Comment

Oooohhhh shall i give em a sneak preview of us wors??????

Wors has got skydish ears and rolex on....Hes a pimp!!!

And im not fussy, any port in a storm me!!

HeavenlyDetail

Comment

if we cant pull we might as well give up hey marc with our stunning look's and muscular body's
                sigpic
                M.U.F.C.

Comment

BERT AND ERNIE?

Im telling ya mate...wipe ya chin and that shirts gonna blow it!!!
                  HeavenlyDetail

Comment

I think you 2 need to stop trying to pull and just admit that all you want is each other

Comment

hello mate (im pretty new too)

i thought i was young to get and insure a vxr (im 26) your insurance must be a fortune!

anything mechanical you need any help with just ask. im pretty good with vauxhalls and turbo cars in general.

although i am new to these z20 motors, but im sure i'll learn
                      stage 2 vxr

[email protected]

Comment

Im 21 and my insurance worked out to be £850 but then i added Keyless Start, 19s, AFL, Leather pack, Sight and light pack, and folding mirrors.... Then it went up to £997......

Comment

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your insurance went up for driver aids???

My company never asks let alone increases my ins.
                          HeavenlyDetail

Comment

The insurance went up but then, the cheek was if the car gets damaged in any way they will only put it back to standard factory not the things ive added...

Comment

Working...
                            X