Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To ICE or not to ICE that is the question.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To ICE or not to ICE that is the question.

On my old tigra i had a LED ground kit installed should i put it on to the VXR?
    Go on LIGHT up the night. (Yes)
    0%
    Turn them off they are too bright. (No)
    0%

You like it so do it ....most people will hate it...but as long as you cant see the leds...
    tuner talk: "Just get out and drive the damn things !!!"
    The truth is out there ...

Comment

A mate of mine Dave Jordan had these on his Vectra B GSi and it was ok but not my cup of tea but each to their own.

Does look a bit chav if you ask me.

Comment

I can understand the chav like reference but this is no ordinary kit. it is made from military grade materials and runs off a computer. the tubes will create the pattern on a wall from 8 feet away. they are very bright.

with being controlled by computer there is a flowing pattern of light going from the front to the back of the car or the other way around. the kit can produce uptp 2,000,000 colours (the same colour depth as the screen you are reading this from) because it is controlled via computer the led's act as pixels.

Check out some of the vids on their site.

Comment

I know how it work as i said my mate had one of the first kits on his Vec GSi.

Does have some smart features but i'm still not convinced.

Comment

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Comment

How much of a ned do you want to be - honestly some people want to live NeedForSpeed the game.....

Comment

Working...
              X