This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oil change, when?

Im on 4707 miles. Has anyone chnaged there oil at 5000. Also has anyone had to top-up the oil at any point. thanks.

didnt have to top ours up at all!

i changed ours at 3000 and it was jet black so get it done m8 , oil and filter were £20 from vauxhall so well worth doing every 3000 at that price :wink:

Comment

Mine being done friday for £50. 1200 miles.

Comment

yeh had mine done at 1700 as well now done over 3000 and will change again at 5k which at this rate wont be long
        sigpic
        stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
        M.U.F.C.
        http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Me first one was done @ 2500 and the next one it due @ 5000 then every 5000

Had to put 1/2 litre once but its ok now.

Comment

Has anyone found a performance difference, I mean really? What sort of BHP do you think my car puts out - it has always run on V Power, has been worn in well to around 1200 and never ragged from cold/allowed to warm down and now will have an oil and filter change at 1200 miles.

Comment

about 240ps

Comment

Not the 210 - 220 that some people have found it "actually" produces then?

Comment

Only way to find out is to stick it on a rolling road.

Comment

At a cost and a distance I am sure

Comment

P_D you need to think about what you are putting.

you need to understand more about the car than you currently do. then you can post with out making your self look a PC Plonker.

Sorry post edited due to me being stressed and being a bit hard on Dave. (p_d)

Comment

LOL - sorry i don't know a lot either, i just know that it goes fast and looks good so i'm happy...
                        Astra VXR - Power Red - Antracite 19s - Folding Mirrors - Cruise - ITG filter - Courts red hoses

Comment

Cmon alex, you know why I say it - some on here have had rolling road readouts of less than 240 - be fair.

Comment

ok mate

every R/R is different and you will get different readings from them.

The car is supose to be 240ps.

now a R/R will measur @ the wheeles and calculate the engine power.

Does it matter as you have said you dont want to tune your car.

Comment

No thats finr - i just want to make sure that I have what it says on the tin. If a wheel readout is diff to the flywheel etc and if the previous posts have referred to that then fair play. I am just wondering, for what its worth, what I feel when I drive it feels like at least 240PS!

Comment

Working...
                              X