X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open/Close windows from your key.

Only works when engine is off.

Hold down the OPEN CAR button to open windows from your key.

Hold down the CLOSE CAR button to close windows from your key.

I will try that when I finish work. Might even go down to the car park now!!!!! Great post - how did you find out?

Comment

HANDBOOK thats all i have to say if u dont look at it u only get half the use from the car.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

Well that's telling me. You know I down loaded the pdf version of the handbook long before I had the car for precisely the reason you've pointed out. Could have sworn this wasn't mentioned. There it is on page 60. Obviously must've skipped it. Consider me admonished vxrdave

Comment

Interested to know if the Astra can do the autolock when moving off like the Vectra can and unlock when you turn it off???!!!

Comment

so how u do it and i try it yeah gimme sum yeah

Comment

I always forget which way round this works, but with the key in ya hand, you in the car and the door closed, press the LOCK button on the door (not the key) holding this button and at the same time press the lock button on the key fob, holding until you hear either single or double bleep. If you do this, may indicate that once you drive off the doors autolock. Not sure it will work on the Astra, and not completely on the buttons as I can't check at the moment. If it works I think the feature of only unlocking one door at a time does not work, and of course again not sur ethis works on Astra anyway.

Sorry for being really vauge folks, would have checked but haven't got car at moment.

Oh if it does work , reverse the process.

Comment

Originally posted by napster
                Well that's telling me. You know I down loaded the pdf version of the handbook long before I had the car for precisely the reason you've pointed out. Could have sworn this wasn't mentioned. There it is on page 60. Obviously must've skipped it. Consider me admonished vxrdave
                Im not telling any one just messing, mine as not been out of folder.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

Yeah the window up - window down game is pretty fun... but watch out as it drains the keys battery way to quickly... (believe me I know... )
                  Blue Arden Astra OPC

Comment

Noted :wink:

Comment

Thats great, cheers for that.

Comment

Anyone know if this will mork on the MY08 cars? Haven't seen the remote yet.

Comment

Works on them all dont panic

Comment

sweet!

Comment

Working...
                            X