• Show
Clear All

• CORS absolutley WHOOPS Astra VXR

SANTA POD 2006

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YektJqV1mNI

Got the jump on the vxr and the corsa ant std

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

no where near standard, if it is a 2.0 16v or turbo i will be mental, my cousin used to have a nova with a 300 bhp 2.0 turbo in it, it is still the maddest car i have ever driven.
      Astra VXR - Power Red - Antracite 19s - Folding Mirrors - Cruise - ITG filter - Courts red hoses

Comment

i'll race it he he this is the most powerful car ive ever driven to date and you'll need to have 3 shredded wheat in a morning to hold on to it now
        sigpic
        stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
        M.U.F.C.
        http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

That Corsa is a 2.0 litre throttle bodied job with lots (and I mean lots) of NOS. He ran a best of 12 something seconds over summer.

You're gonna have to be seriously quick to beat that! VXR or otherwise
          Nova 1.6 16v TB's DTA 1/4mile 14.8s

Comment

Corsa defo had the edge out of the blocks, not too sure how it would have ended if both cars jumped together??

Comment

The corsa would still have won! There are no VXR's currently running enough BHP / Traction to get in the low 12's up the qtr mile.

Comment

Nah, I'm sure that was a 1.2 with the seats folded down and £10 of fuel in it, see one once before - will tank anything....

Comment

PMSL

Comment

Working...
                  X