This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can the wait for an ex demo car be sped up

have to wait till 16th dec for my car its an demo car over at luton, and my local dealer says i have to wait till 16th dec before i can have it as they must have it 3 months before bein able to sell it, cant this be sped up i cant stand waiting.......arrrgggghhh.
    Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

Dealer talks nonsense - it must be a financial gain on their part - i.e they get their new demo on your delivery date?

Comment

i've been told the same, mine only had 50 miles on it but it had to be sat in a compound for 3 months and it was sold as ex demo. This is because vauxhall dictate to dealers what they are allowed to sell as pre regisetered. At the moment vauxhall will not allow any dealers to sell astra VXRs pre reg, so they get round it by regisering them as demos. Be patient mate, tell them they can't use it though, get it put away..........Vectra VXRs on the other hand can be pre reg so if you can't wait get one of those :?
      Astra VXR - Power Red - Antracite 19s - Folding Mirrors - Cruise - ITG filter - Courts red hoses

Comment

na defo gonna stick with the astra its much better. ill give em a ring but if i have to wait, i will wait, good things come to those who wait lol

Comment

you will have to wait, like i say they can't do anything about it....

Tell them not to use it though.
          Astra VXR - Power Red - Antracite 19s - Folding Mirrors - Cruise - ITG filter - Courts red hoses

Comment

Originally posted by corsasrisilver
            na defo gonna stick with the astra its much better. ill give em a ring but if i have to wait, i will wait, good things come to those who wait lol
            What spec and colour are you after, the dealer I'm using to buy my Vectra VXR from has 2 Astra VXR's.

One in Silver and the other in Power Red. The silver one has Leather interior, Blue tooth and both have 19" alloys. Not too sure as too the spec on the red one as it arrived on the same transporter as my Vectra so was more interested in my new car...

Let me know if you want to know any more.... :wink:

Comment

thanks for asking, but i have allready put my name down for a black 56 plate astra vxr with the 19's and ids. ill just wait besides only 3 weeks or so im acting as if it was 3 months, it is frustrating tho lol

Comment

ill just wait besides only 3 weeks or so im acting as if it was 3 months, it is frustrating tho lol
                im just coming to the end of a 6 month wait for mine. only 5 days left though.

Comment

6 months...stone the crows is it gold plated....

Mine took just over 2 months, just now trying to sort a delivery date with the dealers as to gain the most car tax.....

Comment

Vaux Newbury did a good deal on tax for my sister when she picked up her new corsa the other week. they tried to give her 6 months, until she pointed out to the salesman (fairly new guy) that they are supposed to supply with 12. so he did her 12+1, which you cant complain about

stone the crows is it gold plated
                    no, thank god!

Comment

Working...
                    X