• Show
Clear All

• darren
    replied
    yeah will be going over not sure wot time yet though

Leave a comment:

• worsy
    replied
    you going over sat ? to the open day 50/50 if i'm there at the moment , depends on the personal situation at the moment

Leave a comment:

• darren
    replied
    well said that man

Leave a comment:

• worsy
    replied
    you will love it over there , a great set of blokes and very informative about what they do

Leave a comment:

• darren
    replied
    spoke to john on friday should be goin over soon for the stage 1 remap will let ya know how i get on

Leave a comment:

• vxrdave
    replied
    Mate if u got the cash get it done u will not look back (u wont have time) john and his team are spot on give him a ring, get it in,feel the power.

Leave a comment:

• IanVXR
    replied
    Hi Dave.

I don't know what Courtenay's remap is like but peak power is pretty much the same across the tuners. The remap is the best value for money for the extra performance you get. I have a stage 1 from VXR PC and even after 15k miles with it, it still makes me smile.

Without sport the throttle response is reduced and the power delivery is smoother. It is much easier to drive paricularly in the wet. With sport on the throttle response is increased and the power delivery comes in a huge burst thru the rev range - it is so so quick!

I have meet Jon (at the VXR track day at Snetterton) once and he seems like a nice bloke. I've only heard good things about him from other people and if you'll not happy with it (I'd doubt it though) then let him know and he'll sort it out.

I had the option of a full refund if I didn't like the map (I'm relatively new all this and wasn't sure what remap to get EDS or SuperChips) but a refund was never gonna happen...it too much fun!

Hope that helps.

Leave a comment:

• worsy
    replied
    get stage 3 lol you will love the experience over there i cant recommend em enough was very pleased with the customer care and info good rolling road set up too , you'll love it over there

Leave a comment:

• In a state
    replied
    Get a stage 2...

Leave a comment:

• VXR_MadDave
    started a topic Courtenay Sport Stage 1 Driveability

Courtenay Sport Stage 1 Driveability

Hi people im thinking of getting this done to my vxr to but i don't if it is worth it, the plus side of getting it done is that it will increase my bhp by 30-35 so it should be hitting 275bhp. Great fun. They also offer you a free rolling road test. So people what do u think i should do?
Working...
X