This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Astra VXR waiting list!?!!

is there a waiting list for the astra VXR???? i am going to order one this sunday

Not that I'm aware of...although if you wanted a certain Option and the car in the dealers "stock" doesn't have it then It you would have to order it from the factory. Then yes you would have to wait for it.

I know of 2 for sale, both currently unregistered, 1 Power Red and the other is Silver, both have 19" alloys, the silver one also has Leather and blue tooth, not sure what other goodies it has fitted. No idea at all on the spec of the Red one apart from the alloys.

Hope this helps...

Comment

or you could buy second hand

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2006-VAUXHALL-...QQcmdZViewItem

if you have £15k spare

Comment

made up my mind going to order one on sunday for the 07 reg

Comment

I ordered mine back on the 8th November and it had an earliest delivery date in early Jan, sort I thought the same and have it booked for 1st March 07 plate.

Comment

ordered mine in june, and it arrives monday. im sure when ever you order it, its worth the wait. just hope it comes on a truck, id hate for some little dip ****, wearing concrete slippers, to drive it round

Comment

Originally posted by VXRich
              ordered mine in june, and it arrives monday. im sure when ever you order it, its worth the wait. just hope it comes on a truck, id hate for some little dip ****, wearing concrete slippers, to drive it round
              took there time with yours i ordered early july and got it in second wk in sept !!!!!!!
              sigpic
              stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
              M.U.F.C.
              http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
              X