This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stage 3 courtneys

what can i say but wow what a difference it's made the car is an absolute racing machine , the car was done yesterday over at courtneys running from standard to a stage 3 and the power hike is the nuts left the map switchable so i can drive normal mode which is quick or move over to sports mode or as i call it shhhhhh********t whtas happening !!!! got to say john and mark over at cot's where the absolute nut's and nothing was too much trouble for them at the moment it's just under 300 bhp and 328.6 of torque , yet as john say's the map is not what he expects of the car so are now working hard to get the full potential out of the car , then i think i will have to where a nappy cos i will be wetting myself , there attention to detail is spot on and let me take pictures and informed me what was happening at each stage of the tune . i'm not technically minded but just ring john ar mark if you need info cos you will stump me with q's , 2hour journey home last night was an experience and half and now the smile is making my face ache , would recommend court's any day of the week ( cannot comment on other tuners as i havent used em ) but all i can say is you will not be disapointed so a big ta to the lads over there and cant wait to come back

pic's of the day and graph's will post more graphs when i go back
    sigpic
    stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
    M.U.F.C.
    http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

wow very impressive. I have a funny feeling you may enjoy :wink: I have to say I have never come away from Courtenays disatisfied with any of Jon's tuning. I have been going to them since the late 80's, starting with another person (sorry can't remember his name) on the trail of factory transplants.

Have to say the underneath looks very factory like.

Comment

thats one hell of an expensive christmas present Worsy!!! how much did that set u back??

Comment

Holy Sh****t!!

That is realy nice worsy :wink:

Drive wice and safe now if you can

Realy nice work

Wolfie

Comment

Originally posted by NELLYC
          thats one hell of an expensive christmas present Worsy!!! how much did that set u back??
          money is not the worry it's the smile it gave me driving home that counts lol but more than a tenner or 2 lol
          sigpic
          M.U.F.C.

Comment

£20.01? :wink:
            HeavenlyDetail
            Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

YEAH! more than a grand or 2 aswell!!!! only curious what you paid cause i already have the full milltek so i would say i am more than half way there. Its not a secret is it?? :? does the wife know

Comment

no secret at all, over 2 anyway, lol yeh course the wife knows had to tell her she drives it all the time i think she'd notice he he
                sigpic
                M.U.F.C.

Comment

Worsy, just a quick question, i take it you haven't had anything done to the suspension yet?? how are you finding it with the stage 3?? do you think it needs an uprated suspension without question now with the stage 3?? or is it not to bad??

cheers matey

Comment

no its fine the brakes are next early next year ,
                    sigpic
                    M.U.F.C.

Comment

cheers mate, brakes would be a good idea travelling at them statistics!!

Comment

Very nice, like the intercooler looks very different to before and makes one hell of a difference in the car.
                        We have been running the same cooler for a while and have seen some stunning performance from the car.
                        Much potential in the car you are now making the most of it.
                        Enjoy it !

Comment

That is what I like to see, MASSIVE intercooler, where it should be- right at the front, nothing between it and the air coming in (well only the grille that is )

Wow look at the size of the inlet pipes to the cooler !!!

Proper Job, good one worsy You must be well pleased

Comment

WOW i bet ya well chuffed mate thats gotta be the best vxr intercooler on the market you can always rely on courtenays to do a top job

Comment

Originally posted by darren
                              WOW i bet ya well chuffed mate thats gotta be the best vxr intercooler on the market you can always rely on courtenays to do a top job
                              Thanks, though its David and Tony at 888 as well
                              sigpic
                              29 Years as Vauxhall Tuners

Comment

Working...
                              X