This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• goood morning

Vxr arrived this morning, and im in love. Not happy about 1 or 2 things though. its filthy! andthere is a scratch on the pax door panel trim (the carbon fibre effect bit, behind the handle)

still. love it. ill post some pictures soon

When i picked mine up it was cover with a dust sheet, it was like xmas day taking it off!!

I would get straight back on to the phone to them and say your not happy with it! Not acceptable!

Enjoy your motor, looking foward to the pics!! Got the best colour too, ARDEN BLUE!!

Comment

Re: goood morning

Originally posted by VXRich
      Vxr arrived this morning, and im in love. Not happy about 1 or 2 things though. its filthy! andthere is a scratch on the pax door panel trim (the carbon fibre effect bit, behind the handle)

God im praying mines absolutely filthy when its delivered so i can spend more time carressing the bodywork with my favourite wax!!!
      HeavenlyDetail
      Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Originally posted by vxrmarc

God im praying mines absolutely filthy when its delivered so i can spend more time carressing the bodywork with my favourite wax!!!
        drive it first sod the paint it will only come off in long run

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

Originally posted by vxrdave
          Originally posted by vxrmarc

drive it first sod the paint it will only come off in long run
          Not if you feed the little beasts bumpers etc with this little beauty

http://www.cleanandshiny.co.uk/Produ...roductID=10079

and then treat it to this

http://www.cleanandshiny.co.uk/Produ...ProductID=9997

as mine will be...

ooooooohhhhh the stones will just slide off if not stunned by the glare

HeavenlyDetail
          Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

well, seeing as today has been quite grotty, the cars pretty splattered now. i think ill give it a clean tomorrow.

im not going to go rushing to the dealers, the scratch isnt noticeable.

Enjoy your motor, looking foward to the pics!! Got the best colour too, ARDEN BLUE!!
            shame im 4 inches short on the wheels

Comment

Working...
            X