This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASTRA TO VECTRA ???

contemplating trading in astra for vectra vxr but not too sure ?????

has anyone else done this and did they regret it ??

i'm still considering it myself.

Sparky did have a Astra on order then canclled it and went for the Vectra instead

Comment

Vectra seems ok, but if you don't want a car with outrageous depreciation then probably best to steer clear....

Comment

i hav seen a cupl going for about 17 / 18000 and was thinkig of getting an 06 one but very unsure at mo ?????

depends if it will go in garage as well !!

lovely looking car tho :wink:

Comment

Any offers for a ltd flame Red VXR Astra, Climate, Cruise, Leather, CDC40, 19's and a full miltek. 4700 miles since june 06. with oil change @2500

I want a VXR340.

offers in region of £21000

Comment

I changed from an 05 Signum 3.0CDTi Design and have no regrets, smaller car, yes but more comfortable on a long run, lots more fun although the Signum handled quite well for a big car, depreciation was a major factor as the Signum/Vectra range lose money horrendously.

Comment

VXR should hold its own as it will not be a fleet car

more like a muscle car

Comment

Originally posted by alex_c
                VXR should hold its own as it will not be a fleet car

more like a muscle car
                Astra VXR residuals seem to be pretty good but the Vectra VXR residuals are still poor

Comment

A Dec 05 Vectra VXR with 20k on the clock just went for £14,250.00 on ebay...

dv.

Comment

thats the one thing that worries me about buying a new corsa VXR, the potentially horrendous rate of depreciation. Thats why im not buying brand new - ill pick one up 2nd hand with a good few £k off.... I hope.

Comment

Originally posted by dvinell

dv.
                      there was a silver one on last wk end 06 , 5000 ml and he wanted 15795 for it !!

a 10000 loss since march ........ OUCH !!!

Comment

Yeah, but I tend to run cars until 6yrs and 120k plus, at which point they are all worth £2.50 and a packet of crisps anyway. You can get them brand new for under £20k if you know where to look, which helps.

If you change your car every year, the Vectra is not a good choice new, but better if you can get a 12mth old one at the right price. The only way to avoid depreciation is to buy a "desirable" car, and put no miles on it.

dv.

Comment

Originally posted by arden
                          Originally posted by dvinell

dv.
                          there was a silver one on last wk end 06 , 5000 ml and he wanted 15795 for it !!

a 10000 loss since march ........ OUCH !!!
                          The silver one is back on Ebay again this week, owner claims its got leather interior but it hasn't....DOH!

A blue one with "big boy alloys" has also re-appeared again.

Comment

a dodgy add then ????

it only hadpart leather last wk , must hav had a retrim :wink:

Comment

Working...
                            X