This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reversing sensors

Was wondering if anyone has fitted these retrospectively? Is it quite straight forward to do, i take it its just an audio bep that gets closer together the closer you get to the object. Any additional controls on the dash? Next question is, how much?

Wouldn't mind it for the wife.....

What other standard extras are easy to fit retrospectively (already got cruise control and the must have 19's)

Can buy them from ebay for £40

Comment

from what i have seen they dont look very nice.

VXL used to do a kit for the Astra 'G'/Zafira 'A' for about £350 fitted.

these might make for a better option.

Comment

I have just receilved set off ebay for my Vectra, they are very good indeed, not ar off the original Vauxhall kit.

I will be fitting them this weekend and will pos up some pics when done.
        Astra 1.9 CDTi SRi XP Sporthatch in White plus extra bits.
        Land Rover LR2 HSE

Comment

check out these ones, go behind the bumper so no need for drilling the bumper to fit them

http://www.parkingsensors.co.uk/taurus.asp

Comment

i find that if you place the wife at the back of the car when she squeals i know it's time to stop although it can be a pain in the buttriss when i have to keep taking her down the hospital when i could be at home watching footy so i reckon chris's link could be on the list for me
            sigpic
            stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
            M.U.F.C.
            http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by MattS
              I have just receilved set off ebay for my Vectra, they are very good indeed, not ar off the original Vauxhall kit.

I will be fitting them this weekend and will pos up some pics when done.
              Would be good to see the pics when you have them fitted!

Comment

Originally posted by worsy
                i find that if you place the wife at the back of the car when she squeals i know it's time to stop although it can be a pain in the buttriss when i have to keep taking her down the hospital when i could be at home watching footy so i reckon chris's link could be on the list for me
                Nice one worsy, will try that next time!

Comment

You could arrange to have her legs extended a bit each time it happens - might as well make the most of bones that are already broken.

Oooerr, can't believe I said that...

Comment

Working...
                  X