This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help...

How do you get the the Temp of the Engine TEMP on the screen, ive tried the settings til it went Bleep then the bc Button 4 times and it didnt work, thnaks guys .....Bhav

Re: Need Help...

Originally posted by M1-8hav
    How do you get the the Temp of the Engine TEMP on the screen, ive tried the settings til it went Bleep then the bc Button 4 times and it didnt work, thnaks guys .....Bhav
    Umm....I think that is correct. Once you hear that beep it should say test or diagnostics mode. You'll need to come out of settings mode but then pressing the BC button several times you should see some new screens. One of which displays the coolant temp.

Unless of course you have a newer model (06 or 07) and that function has been removed!

Comment

i got the my07 model and i can get it on mine on a cd30 model jon at courtneys showed me how to do it but it's just a letter with another letter in front but for the life of me i cant remember what the letter is :?
      sigpic
      stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
      M.U.F.C.
      http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

try this

Comment

Originally posted by worsy
          i got the my07 model and i can get it on mine on a cd30 model jon at courtneys showed me how to do it but it's just a letter with another letter in front but for the life of me i cant remember what the letter is :?
          is it how i said bro cause if its not i'll change it

Comment

only picked her up today so it must be a 07...

Comment

Cant see what diference it makes if its a 05 or a 07 the system is the same did you follow the how to i did i think 240 also posted it on here

Comment

Originally posted by alex_c
                Cant see what diference it makes if its a 05 or a 07 the system is the same did you follow the how to i did i think 240 also posted it on here
                Not necessarily. New versions of components come out all the time with new or remove features.

For instance, my car will tell me when the washer fluid is low, 06 and 07 models don't.

Comment

Originally posted by worsy
                  is it how i said bro cause if its not i'll change it
                  yeh just a different pic from yours tho alex mate
                  sigpic
                  M.U.F.C.

Comment

Originally posted by IanVXR
                    Not necessarily. New versions of components come out all the time with new or remove features.

For instance, my car will tell me when the washer fluid is low, 06 and 07 models don't.
                    mine does when it's empty and nothing comes out i know iyt's time to waz some water in again
                    sigpic
                    M.U.F.C.

Comment

Im Thick Still cannot get the temp on the screen...sorry

Comment

did you follow the how to.

if your still having trouble then a pm sent.

Comment

Cheers mate will call 2moro, Im too Thick to get the temp up... cheers mate

Comment

Working...
                          X