Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many Guy/ Girls have washed there car today ?????

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many Guy/ Girls have washed there car today ?????

I know its cold today where i am, so just wondering how many people have taken the time today to clean there cars, my girl friend just called me SAD for washing the car as i only picked it up Thursday........ I Know i should done a Poll, But im thick and dint know how sorry...lol

just finished washing mine, shining the engine components and taking the massive griffin of the boot lid!

tell your girlfreind this.....ive just cleaned my air box with a tooth brush
    stage 2 vxr

[email protected]

Comment

Cleaned mine today too!

Comment

Had mine cleaned today. I get the local cleaners do it every week in this weather. When the summers here, out comes the porter cable.
        sigpic

Comment

Did both mine, black is nice wnen clean though.

Astra 1.9 CDTi SRi XP Sporthatch in White plus extra bits.
          Land Rover LR2 HSE

Comment

yeh give mine a good cleaning and i still havent finished

just a bit late with doing the photos
            sigpic
            stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
            M.U.F.C.
            http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Yeah...mines clean too...had my mate round with his BMW 120d, so wash, polished and waxed both cars!

Comment

i've just done mine, been out all day, knew it needed doing and couldn't bear to see it any longer in the state it was. It had been a whole week without a clean, so did it in the dark!!

No doubt have missed loads of it, will look like Stevie Wonder has done it when i check in the morning......
                Astra VXR - Power Red - Antracite 19s - Folding Mirrors - Cruise - ITG filter - Courts red hoses

Comment

Looking Good Worsy!!!! I do love the Astra VXR in black.
                  Astra 1.9 CDTi SRi XP Sporthatch in White plus extra bits.
                  Land Rover LR2 HSE

Comment

i get called sad every weekend.she gets it mucky i clean it.

Comment

Ha i must be super sad as i picked mine up yesterday and have cleaned it twice today!!!

Comment

i wish i had time! if it looks like the weather is going to be ***** then i usually don`t bother.

Comment

Originally posted by edd1e
                          i get called sad every weekend.she gets it mucky i clean it.
                          snap eddie the mrs drives mine all week and i clean it every sat then moans when i spend a couple of hour's doing it , and the kid's sweet papers and handprint's every where , it's more than a car and they just dont understand do they :? :?
                          sigpic
                          stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                          M.U.F.C.
                          http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

I love washing my car. But this is the first saturday I haven't washed it. Reasons being that I cleaned it extra fine a couple of days ago, and the weather forecast this weekend is very poor here with 70 km/hour winds and snow. I keep mine now in my moms garage and use her car now when the weather will be very bad this evening. I may go tonight to mom's place and at least wash the rims, and maybe the whole car. Who knows. I alway look forward to clean the car, especially when I know the roads are dry and will stay like that. I say that because when I cleaned my car last saturday, the roads were wet when I drove my very clean car home and it was so dirty when I arrived home. That sucks. I still will clean it though this weekend.
                            sigpic

Comment

that is my girlfriends mentality its just a car. she has offered to wash it though she must be having a laugh.

Comment

Working...
                              X