X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will these work???

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/KONI-SUSPENSIO...QQcmdZViewItem

says it'll lower an astra h upto 40mm but isnt a vxr already lowered?? the guy reckons they'll work but im not too sure
    stage 2 vxr

[email protected]

from what i know the VXR is only 15mm lower than the SRI...so the springs should drop a VXR another 20-25mm...

I enquired about these springs a while back but never ended up getting them as i have IDS+ and was told they wouldnt work...so didnt pursue the purchase!

out of interest, do you have IDS+?

Comment

not sure mate. how would i check? i take it i would be looking for some kind of switch or sensor on the struts?
      stage 2 vxr

[email protected]

Comment

You have to be careful with IDS as its an electronic damper and as such can take the system out of range, by dropping it too low, subsequently damaging the unit. Check with the spring manufacturer and get it in writing before goin any further.

Comment

i've heard that Eibach have TUV tested their springs in germeny with IDS+ so you should be ok!

am not totally sure how to spot if you have IDS+ but from what ive been told when you get in the car, before turning on the ignition there should be an IDS+ light on, on the dash, it's towards the bottom right!

Comment

Just to be on the safe side i would call VXRPC and ask them as i know Dave has fitted a few and knows the ins and out if the ids and the Eibach springs as they also fit them.

VXRPC

Comment

Working...
            X