This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vxr mudflaps

with me owning a flame red vxr and the paint being soft as turd im looking to fit some subtle mud flaps tp stop stone chips around the arches.

ive found some gm sport hatch ones but it doesnt say they'll fit with the vxr skirts etc

anyone fitted mudflaps yet and if so got any pics

cheers
    stage 2 vxr

[email protected]

They don't make mud flaps to fit the VX mate, my dealer tried to get me some but was advised by vauxhall that they don't make them

Comment

oh well. have to either mod some sport hatch ones or tastefull fit some after market ones :?
      stage 2 vxr

[email protected]

Comment

use the search system on the navigation bar on the top left of the screen,
        type in mudflaps and select astra vxr. there are about 6 posts ,also a company that makes mudflaps for the vxr.one of the lads car's on here was used a the test vechicle

Comment

Just had a look for some for my car through the winter and they are 50quid from performance creations.

Comment

I fitted two pairs of mk4 Astra fronts. You just need to trim the inside of the front ones slightly if you have 19s, I didnt and when I pulled out of the drive on full lock it sounded like the wheel was comming off , but after 3000 miles they are still fine

Comment

how are they fitted?

two pop rivets and i glob of araldite?

Comment

They are fitted using all the screws etc which are supplied by vauxhall to fit the mk4. I save all my bodging skills for work

Comment

Originally posted by wardy
                  I fitted two pairs of mk4 Astra fronts. You just need to trim the inside of the front ones slightly if you have 19s, I didnt and when I pulled out of the drive on full lock it sounded like the wheel was comming off , but after 3000 miles they are still fine
                  you got any pics?
                  stage 2 vxr

[email protected]

Comment

I have some pics on me camera but I am not sure how to get them on here, I am a slow learner when it comes to computers I will see if I can get some on this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by wardy
                      I have some pics on me camera but I am not sure how to get them on here, I am a slow learner when it comes to computers I will see if I can get some on this weekend.
                      wardy,

Click me for instructions on how to add pictures

Bo55

Comment

Working...
                      X