This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gutted

had my eye on a star silver vxr for a while and when i had finally sorted my finances out and went down to the dealership they had just sold it the day before.

go on to ebay put vxr in the search loads for sale by dealers not just private, new and used.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

jonnyf,

I like your color choice!

Keep looking and look on the bright side. You have more time to look forward too. :?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by vxrdave
        go on to ebay put vxr in the search loads for sale by dealers not just private, new and used.
        Beware the scammers though

Comment

i have never seen a silver vxr on the road.that reason alone makes me want one!

Comment

Good colour. I ordered one in Silver (although I did cancel) but saw it in the show room later and seen a few. There was one at Courtenays open day last Saturday.

Comment

silver with 18's looks the dogs, only because i own one!!!

Comment

SILVER VXR

HINTON GARAGE BATH 01224 422131 ask for Kevin Wilcox

They have a cancelled order in the showroom. 19's leather heated climate cruise I think.

Happy Christmas.
                Safe Driving ! Andy

Comment

thanks for the info but have decided to get an arden blue1. should have it just after new year.

Comment

MMMMMM nice

Yeah they had one of those too as the guy hated Arden!!! and cancelled and reordered silver.
                    [Apparantley] Now he has had a domstic accident and hurt his back cant drive and has no VXR at all. Hope he gets well soon.
                    Safe Driving ! Andy

Comment

Gutted, been fogged on offshore may not get home 'til Saturday. Plus just found out the girlfriend has stoved in the wing mirror to the side of the garage. B"*$h

Comment

Working...
                      X