This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VXR style wheels?

Has anyone bought these VXR style 18" wheels?
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/18-VAUXHAL...-/371006979993
    1.8 Twintop Design Power Red
    VXR Front Lower Spoiler / Reat Skirt / Side Skirts / Rear Spoiler / 18" Rims /
    VXMMI, Boomerang Armrest, VXR Pedals, Power Fold Mirrors

ild stay clear mate i bought a set from another seller and both front cracked im in process with trading standards and solicitors rip offs are sh........t you pay for what u get as iv learnt

Comment

They call em toffee wheels as above easly damaged pal
      Stage 2, Remus, DAPs, direct route aem, de badged, double din screen, wind deflectors, tints all round, gloss black fog surrounds window trim boot strip and all honeycombe, insignia washer jets, led side lights and 6k hid kit.

Comment

Thought it was odd they were the price of one genuine wheel. How long did you have them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

2weeks but wen i went back for warranty i was told no it does not cover me as car is modified and that has caused related stress on the alloy wich has made the crack mate im only running 338bhp

Comment

2weeks but wen i went back for warranty i was told no it does not cover me as car is modified and that has caused related stress on the alloy wich has made the crack mate im only running 338bhp wtf is he on

Comment

Should still be manufactured decent enough to last more than 2 weeks! Hope it gets sorted mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X