This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Side Light Bulbs

I think the xenons are let down by the orangey side lights. How easy is it to change the bulbs as I know it can be an ****. Can you get any blue ones from Halfords and if so how much? I am loathe to buy on the internet incase they donr fit or whatever?

Hey,

I dont have the xenons, but if the sidelights are the same at the standard ones then yes they are easy to fit and i recommend the philips BlueVison bulbs!

HTH,
    Tom

Comment

Originally posted by t20lau
      Hey,

I dont have the xenons, but if the sidelights are the same at the standard ones then yes they are easy to fit and i recommend the philips BlueVison bulbs!

HTH,
      Tom
      Even better are the philips diamond vision at 5000k
      sigpic

Comment

As long as you order 501 fitment they will work mate, I have the philips blue vision sidelight bulbs in mine and to be honest I wasn't that impressed.

Comment

I TRIED SOME ULTRA BRITE BLUE LED 501 REPLACEMENTS BUT THE ONLY STAYED ON FOR ABOUT 2 SECS AND THEN SWITCHED OFF

IN THE END I GOT SOME RING PRISM BLUE 501 INSTEAD BUT HEY DONT LOOK AS COOL BUT THEY DO WORK

ANYONE KNOW WHY LED DONT WORK ?

Comment

Originally posted by arden
            I TRIED SOME ULTRA BRITE BLUE LED 501 REPLACEMENTS BUT THE ONLY STAYED ON FOR ABOUT 2 SECS AND THEN SWITCHED OFF

IN THE END I GOT SOME RING PRISM BLUE 501 INSTEAD BUT HEY DONT LOOK AS COOL BUT THEY DO WORK

ANYONE KNOW WHY LED DONT WORK ?
            CAN-BUS electrical system on astra H doesn't support them

hth
            mark
            sigpic

Comment

CHEERS M8 , ANY WAY ROUND IT ??

Comment

Working...
              X