This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boost Gauge

I noticed that some of you have fitted a boost gauge... could anyone please post some pics of where and how you mounted them and some general info about the installation, brand etc?
    I am currently using an OBDII interface to check oil temperatures but would like at some point to install a boost and oil temperature gauge but don't know where and how to place them so they don't mess up the factory image of the interior, so tips would be greatly appreciated.
    Blue Arden Astra OPC

VXRDave mounted his up near the sun visor on drivers side and he did post piccies before but I'm sure he'll post again for you

Think he mounted there as it seemed to most suitable location plus with his sunstrip the wires are hidden, but again I'm sure he'll tell you all about it.

Comment

Thats were it was but all been changed at the min with water temp gauge been fitted, will be fitted by the windscreen at bottom above main dails will post some pics when its done

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

Thanks for the pics... was thinking about that spot as well but I was worried about the curtain airbags...

I 'll be waiting for updates on your newer installation.

Thanks again.
        Blue Arden Astra OPC

Comment

good gauges they are. i had them in my last car.

while we on the subject ive got an oil temp gauge for sale if anyone wants it, same style as the above. its brand new aswell.
          stage 2 vxr

[email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by vxrdave

Thats were it was but all been changed at the min with water temp gauge been fitted, will be fitted by the windscreen at bottom above main dails will post some pics when its done
            look's a bit dogdy if you ask me
            sigpic
            stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
            M.U.F.C.
            http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

after the 5'th im sure i wont need it wont be able to take my eyes off the road :wink:

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

Originally posted by vxrdave
                after the 5'th im sure i wont need it wont be able to take my eyes off the road :wink:
                or your **** off the floor
                sigpic
                stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                M.U.F.C.
                http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
                X