This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TMS s3's

So TMS is suposed to have done so mant VXR's now that they offered to do the first 10 VXR's to a discounted Stage 3.

So come on your normaly quick to shout about stuff

give us the results or are you 'still testing'

does your so called original Cooler work or is it a failed copy.

Have you sorted out the price yet as one post said £1000 for the cooler then later you said we have not sorted out a price for it.

any one that has the TMS stage 3 please give your results and findings.

lol.

We will be releasing two options of intercooler to compliment the charge cooler setup. We're currently taking advantage of the cold weather to continue testing on the aircon radiator function due to issues with FMIC placement as we believe there are issues with its operation when operating with a FMIC. So there will be two options and no I'm not going to give you any details on them.

1. No-one is going to post what they have as we don't want them too until we release the data officially
    2. TMS maybe be slow on some stuff but this is deliberate as we when we release it it has (IMO) to be the best available by anyone.
    3. What do you care, I can't see you ever coming to TMS even if we were the last tuners on Earth?

Merry Christmas. :P

Comment

slow thats an understatement

Comment

so are you doing a front mount intercooler now then

Comment

Originally posted by Thorney
          lol.

We will be releasing two options of intercooler to compliment the charge cooler setup. We're currently taking advantage of the cold weather to continue testing on the aircon radiator function due to issues with FMIC placement as we believe there are issues with its operation when operating with a FMIC.
          Confused :?

Air con, any testing of this really should be done in the summer surely! As any heat related problems are magnified in higher ambient figures :? Unless of course moving the intercooler makes such a difference that the air con will freeze :P In which case perhaps Opel should not have sold the cars in places like Norway or Sweden

Comment

I cant understand what anyone hopes to achieve from repeating these negative comments? we have heard it all before and you for one are not a TMS customer so in reality what has it got to do with you other than trying to stir the pot and cause a fight, i for one am a TMS customer but you dont see me openly go around and disrespect Jon from Courtenays and his products so i think it is about time we move on and get over it as some are now starting to sound like employees of Courtneys but in saying that i think Jon is big enought to fight his own battles.

End of as i think this thread has nothing to offer anyone so i am closing it and if anyone has an issue with that please send me an pm.

merry christmas

regards

Shane

Comment

Working...
            X