This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my vxr plan

im hoping to reach stage 3 but was wondering if it is ok to do it in this order,

1 exhaust system
    2 uprated intercooler
    3 stage 3 software

i would like to do it without having stage 1 or 2 software in between just get all hardware first then the latest software after, is this possible and an ok way to go about things

any input appreciated
    Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

Re: my vxr plan

Originally posted by corsasrisilver
    im hoping to reach stage 3 but was wondering if it is ok to do it in this order,

1 exhaust system
    2 uprated intercooler
    3 stage 3 software

i would like to do it without having stage 1 or 2 software in between just get all hardware first then the latest software after, is this possible and an ok way to go about things

any input appreciated
    ring 1 of the tuners i'm sure they will be able to point you in the right direction
    sigpic
    stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
    M.U.F.C.
    http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Sounds like a decent plan. Similar to what I want to do. I already have the full milltek and I could easily spend £500-600 on a remap to stage 2, but I would much rather get the intercooler as well and get a stage 3 instead.

It also means that I need to save up but this will give me enough time to enjoy the power I already have which is plenty for me at the moment.

Comment

if i order the cat back from courtenay today will they not process the order till after x mas
        Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

Comment

never mind something to look forward to in the new year
          sigpic
          stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
          M.U.F.C.
          http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
          X