This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dirty car!

I have never owned a car that gets this dirty!!

Wash it, dry it, wax it and 10 mins down the road filthy again. I know its that time of year and the roads are dirty but the car gets that filthy that you cant touch it in fear of dirtying your hands/clothes. The boot is especially dirty and as for screenwash................the car drinks the stuff!

Clint

yeh your not wrong clint the rear as got to be the worst ever for collecting **** off the road and like you said when you try to open the boot you end up with the dirtiest hands since you was 5 :? :?
    sigpic
    stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
    M.U.F.C.
    http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Then you need to join my gospel of ...oh forever cleanliness.....

Once a day
      clean away
      pray your car
      will stay that way.

Marc3 chapter 1
      HeavenlyDetail
      Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

right thats it i'm off to wash as per the gospel of marc
        sigpic
        M.U.F.C.

Comment

ha ha, brillint. as ive just mentioned in a other thread, my car appears to be covered in oil, all up both sides!

Comment

seriously guys with the correct wax on and a good beading dirt should literally just rinse off the car.......its plain and simple a smooth surface will not grab dirt......
            All my cars have only ever been watering canned off once a day and qd, ed and microfibered......always clean!!!!
            HeavenlyDetail

Comment

your not passing stevenage are ya :?
              sigpic
              M.U.F.C.

Comment

and then Reading?

Comment

For the gospel my followers i am prepared to spread the word worldwide...

This is Paul Daltons vr6 after 2 weeks of only rinsing and no washing....and hes trying to get this upto 400 bhp....(anyone know any vw rebuilders , tuners that can help?)
                  Look at the small beading on it which just pour off when driving

You need the power of zymol my sons...
                  HeavenlyDetail

Comment

im going to wash 3 cars now!

give the vxr a quick flick, cos its not that dirty, wash my sister corsa, cos that thing is filthy, shes not washed it since she got it last month, and she drives from basingstoke to gatwick 4 times a week, and wash my bertone coupe, which hasnt been washed forever, and i do nearly between 500 & 1000 miles a week in it, haha!!!

Comment

Oh god thats christmas eve heaven to me.....

Cant wait to open chrissie presents for the garage shelf!!!!!
                      HeavenlyDetail

Comment

This time of year - £5 to the local polish lads just at the end of my road is suffice - they know the score - no dirty woolen wash mitts, no alloy wheel cleaner, and they dry the car a treat...takes 5 of them 10 mins from start to finish and I dont mind paying it at this time of year. I then take it home and chammy the rest of the water off and wax the car/alloys and dress the tyres!

Comment

i told my lass i was going to wash vxr crimbo morning b4 we go to her parents for dinner

that didnt go down well i can tell you :wink:

as for dirty , this is the worst car ive had 4 collectin muck ..... i wouldnt mind seeing one in a wind tunnel cos the boot just seemsto be a mud magnet :?

Comment

its better than the golf gti
                            Have you seen the boot on them ?
                            HeavenlyDetail

Comment

its better than a mk 1 mondeo, the rear bumpers just break off

also, i found some wind tunnel footage...its not of a brilliant quality, but it confirms what you are saying

Comment

Working...
                              X