This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tyre pressures

just checked my tyre pressures all 4 where different :? only checked them a couple of weeks ago , my rears where 30 and 6 hope i aint got a slow puncture as im driving up north again boxing day early, and front 2 28 and 31 , think you all want to keep an eye on em as they seem to pick there own pressure a lot of the time
    sigpic
    stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
    M.U.F.C.
    http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

I just calculated yesterday according to a global formula that the rears of my car should have 30.5 and the fronts should have 32,5. I have stilll not measured my tires since I got it but I felt yesterday a little vibration whan going fast, so I know I need to check them ASAP.
    sigpic

Comment

I check mine weekly, everyweek they all read different. Varies between 3-5psi!!

I just think the VXR does have a mind of its own!

Comment

add that to some of the noises it makes, and its one strange car!

i might go and check the pressures later, i only did it once after delivery

Comment

does anybody know what the ideal tyre pressures should be on the 19's /235/35

Comment

i have put 35 in mine .
            sigpic
            stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
            M.U.F.C.
            http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

The handbook says 35 all round for both 18 and 19 inch rims. Some on ehre have dabbled with different pressures though, not sure on results though...
              Nova 1.6 16v TB's DTA 1/4mile 14.8s

Comment

I just measured my car, and it was about 35-6 on the tires (pressure put by the garage that put my winter tyres on it). I decided to set it at 34 at the front (heavier side) and 32 on the rear.
                sigpic

Comment

Have checkd all mine but all reading the same. Meriva's runs at 41 on the front eeeeccccckkkkk.

Comment

Working...
                  X