This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drivers seat wear

does anyone have this problem the piece on the right seems to wear fast its gettin all wrinkly lol only done 4000 miles bloody heck wonder what itll look like after 10000
    Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

Have you tried using some leather conditioner? The left part on mine (driving on the wrong side of the road ) was getting wrinkly, but since I got some leather conditioner on it, it stopped making new ones... feels much softer as well now.
    Blue Arden Astra OPC

Comment

are you talking about the bit on the right that sticks put to support round your right thigh? yes mine has gone wrinkly after 1500 miles, and im not right bothered, because its a leather seat, and im expecting it to change as it moulds to my body shape

Comment

oh i have not tried that may give it a go just seems to be wearing a little fast and is concerning me

Comment

i wouldnt be concerned, its a pretty natural thing to happen to leather

Comment

yeah i know but surely it should not wear that quick, the passanger side is prestine and looks a tad strange up against the other oh well ill apply some leather conditioner anyway. cheers guys

Comment

Is it possible to swop the seats round?

Comment

Originally posted by Arden_One
                Is it possible to swop the seats round?
                the passenger seat doesnt have height adjust does it? and your fold handles would be the wrong way round!

Comment

I know, just a thought. Also thew drivers seat won't tilt and slide, only tilts.

Comment

For treat for the leather i would recommend zymol leather treat

http://www.cleanandshiny.co.uk/Produ...ProductID=9991

or better still is the new gliptone which has got rave reviews and is also very cheap

http://www.elitecarcare.co.uk/produc...products_id=57

but you must heat the seats first to open the pores of the leather otherwise it will not work...
                    HeavenlyDetail
                    Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

are you employed by zymol?

Comment

Do the seats wear quite bad then because I sat in a VXR at the MPH show in Birmingham and that was worn qutie bad. Admittedly it was a car that was used for shows but still you would not expect it to wear like that. Someone I know had an Astra Bertone coupe with red leather and that wore the same.

Comment

Originally posted by VXRich
                          are you employed by zymol?
                          nope.....
                          HeavenlyDetail
                          Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Working...
                          X