This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anybody bought a boot liner?

has anybody bought a decent boot liner for there car?the mrs wants one so we can take the pooch out with us.
    with the dog being a bonkers cocker spaniel it means mud everywhere,even in sumer.
    i known vxl do one,but it seem a little steep and is it any use?

Re: anybody bought a boot liner?

Originally posted by leepy
    has anybody bought a decent boot liner for there car?the mrs wants one so we can take the pooch out with us.
    with the dog being a bonkers cocker spaniel it means mud everywhere,even in sumer.
    i known vxl do one,but it seem a little steep and is it any use?
    Yep, have one - it is pricey but its a perfect fit and top quality material, does what it says on the tin and will probably be spaniel proof lol

hth
    mark
    sigpic

Comment

I bought the `Cargo Liner` (hard plastic) thats moulded to the shape of the boot floor, it is raised at the edges about 1"/25mm. Great for keeping the boot nice`n`clean and for any spills of liquid. Highly recommended.
      Think it cost about £40 including discount >>>>>>> http://www.vauxhall-accessories.com/...95&item_id=438

Comment

how do you go about getting discount on vxl stuff?
        do you have to be in a club?

Comment

I Have the boot liner for both the Vectra and the Meriva. Theyt fit very well and really do protetc the car. Had one fitted to the Vectra B and carpet lloed new when I sold it.

You can generally get discounts if you are a member of the Vauxhall Sports car club, or have a trade club account.

Also try Ebay as you can find them on there

Comment

thankS!!

Comment

does anybody know how well a liner would fit the vxr that was designed for the model before 1998 - 2003 i think?

Comment

Working...
              X