Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

am i the only astra vxr owner in the durham area?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• am i the only astra vxr owner in the durham area?

just i have not seen any about.
    if there are any please can you leave where abouts your from?
    just so i dont feel all alone
    sigpic

Its better than seeing a vxr every time you go out round town!! you might have complete exclusivety in Durham!!

Comment

Originally posted by NELLYC
      Its better than seeing a VXR every time you go out round town!! you might have complete exclusivety in Durham!!
      but but but........i dont wanna be alone ......then again wot if i pi$$ sum1 off they will know its me :?
      sigpic

Comment

I would have thought that is a big problem with alot of us!! it certainly goes through my mind when i take the p**s out of them, cause you are not very disguisable in the vxr

Comment

we have burnt a few cars off so getting a bit weary now :?
          yea not much u can do 2 change them, i was gonna put me private reg on but think tht will make it stand out more
          sigpic

Comment

im from hartlepool.

ive got one and i know of another 3 from here.

hartlepool is now part of co durham
            stage 2 vxr

[email protected]

Comment

I'm from the Durham Area, there is quite a few VXR Astra's in our area, we have a meet on the 30th, have a look here http://astra-sri.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=57

Comment

I'm from Stockton and haven't seen another one round me yet :wink:

Clint

Comment

You are not alone I live in Durham with a shiney Black one. Had mine a couple of months now.
                  There arn't many about but I know of of another two Red and Silver I see them on the 167 most mornings on the way to work

Comment

Originally posted by comms666
                    You are not alone I live in Durham with a shiney Black one. Had mine a couple of months now.
                    There arn't many about but I know of of another two Red and Silver I see them on the 167 most mornings on the way to work
                    thats great...mine is a blue one.
                    hope the is more blue ones out there???????? :P
                    sigpic

Comment

i was aware of either 1 or 2 red ones (3 including mine) a blue one and ive just seen a black one today as well.

get this....

in asda today there was a flame red one parked next to me, on the way back from asda i drove past a black one and upon entering my home street there was another behind me!!

theyre getting like saxos lol

mines the fastest though
                      stage 2 vxr

[email protected]

Comment

Yep, I m in Co Durham as well...Darlo. Mines blue not seen many others tho

Comment

im not 2 far north of durham, south northumberland (ashington)

Comment

We need to organise a get together, meet up for a meal somewhere and some photo's

Comment

Originally posted by Robbieben
                              We need to organise a get together, meet up for a meal somewhere and some photo's
                              yeah that sounds good to me...we will have to see how many ppl are up for a meet up this way
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X